New House

Plugins New House 5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
if the mailbox is throwing error every second and that generates a drop in fps, I am currently working on it, the tap problem, I do not see for sure where the problem is, so I will try to change the model of the entire tap, the Spawn of the envelop I look at it too and the Spawn of basketball.
I have noticed not only basketball duplicated but also the spanner set , gasoline jerry and the radio
and a weird behaviour on vehicles on when N is pressed too

I have noticed not only basketball duplicated but also the spanner set , gasoline jerry and the radio
and a weird behaviour on vehicles on when N is pressed too
fixing other problems and seen this problem that you comment, now I upload a new version, with several things fixed.

kunedo updated New House with a new update entry:

NewHouse Updated!

-V 4.7

-Fixed a lot of bugs, Mailbox ,BasketBall and various items in garage,fixed the electricity bill, to avoid problems with the mailbox, all other invoices have been disabled.
-Before changing the model of the taps, and wanted to do a test to see if it is now displayed correctly (previously some players had the faucet handle in bad position).

Read the rest of this update entry...

nope , kitchen tap is still broken and with errape sounds:
20200106000045_1.jpg

I see the problem of why it does not show the bag, in the new updates of the game they modified the bag, if there is a bag in the game and then buy the steaks if the bag will come out. I'm fixing it.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.7%