New House

Plugins New House 5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
by the way, I found 2 bug
1.house editor doesn't work
2.the sink tap is invisible, and it has a offsetted position where the player can drink instead of the default and also has a errape sound compare to stock tap

by the way, I found 2 bug
1.house editor doesn't work
2.the sink tap is invisible, and it has a offsetted position where the player can drink instead of the default and also has a errape sound compare to stock tap
with house editor no work, I don't know what you mean exactly ... could you explain yourself a little better? And the tap problem, what version of the mscloader and the game are you using?

Last edited:
with house editor no work, I don't know what you mean exactly ... could you explain yourself a little better? And the tap problem, what version of the mscloader and the game are you using?
well it doesn't do anything the editor
for tap problem reply:mscloader versions:1.1.5

the basket ball and the mailbox are apparently buged, but the tap handle is correctly displayed both in the kitchen and in the sauna, so I asked you the version of the game, if it is the latest version, please check if the handle of the sauna is It shows correctly or also has the same problem.

the basket ball and the mailbox are apparently buged, but the tap handle is correctly displayed both in the kitchen and in the sauna, so I asked you the version of the game, if it is the latest version, please check if the handle of the sauna is It shows correctly or also has the same problem.
what sauna?, there is no sauna in the house

3 bugs about the mailbox :
1.its extremely difficult (not impossible) to pay electricity bill
2.having an electricity bill causes massive lag which is fixed with save and load
3.clicking at advertisement to buy the computer the envelop will spawn in our stock house mailbox and not in new

Last edited:
if the mailbox is throwing error every second and that generates a drop in fps, I am currently working on it, the tap problem, I do not see for sure where the problem is, so I will try to change the model of the entire tap, the Spawn of the envelop I look at it too and the Spawn of basketball.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.