New Fast Lane and AI Hints for Le Grand Circuit 1967

Tracks New Fast Lane and AI Hints for Le Grand Circuit 1967 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content

George Red

Premium
George Red submitted a new resource:

New Fast Lane and AI Hints for Le Grand Circuit 1967 - Removed the sandbank-trampoline at the end of Mulsanne.

Intro:
It was one thing for the purple, yellow and red lines to start clipping apexes on my daily commute, last week they also appeared around the office hallways and supermarket alleys. I guess it's probably time for a break. So here is my take on the AI fast lane for Le Grand Circuit.

What:
A new fast_Lane.ini and a new ai_hints.ini file.

Mods and settings
The hints.ini file was finetuned to the Ford GT40 MKIV by assettodrive.
Tested with: AI skill 100% and AI Aggression 60%

Results...

Read more about this resource...

Hi George, good job! There is a chance to find the Chaparral 2F to fill the 67 grid? It was one of the fastest cars in this year, I had found only 2D and 2E..

George Red updated New Fast Lane and AI Hints for Le Grand Circuit 1967 with a new update entry:

less dust, less carnage same lap times

* New side line to prevent unnecessary dust being kicked up in the the first kink after ' Tertre Rouge' .
(sidelines are married into the fast_lane.ai)
* new ai_hints to make them more careful through 'S du Tertre Rouge' and ' Maison Blanche' .

(i can promise this will be the last update before the next one)

Read the rest of this update entry...

George Red updated New Fast Lane and AI Hints for Le Grand Circuit 1967 with a new update entry:

WSC inspired update of AI data

After the WSC60 release I found the need to update my AI data.ini file. They are now a lot safer going (side by side) through the Dunlop Curve and Maison Blanche.

Only the Chaparral is still misbehaving at Mulsanne corner. I suspect this is due to the brake hint of the car being set to high. This is "on the patch notes for an update"

These files also work on RacinJoe's Le mans 1967 update.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 80 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 56 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.4%
  • Forum trophies