New asphalt, billboards, branding and foliage for Aviano

Tracks New asphalt, billboards, branding and foliage for Aviano v1.2 14.07.2020

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mascot submitted a new resource:

New asphalt, billboards, branding and foliage for Aviano - netKar Pro track conversion by Patrikpat

* If you like any of my resources and feel like contributing, please make a small donation to Cancer Research or your local charity of choice. Thanks! *

View attachment 388099

New asphalt, billboards, branding and foliage for Aviano.
Includes:
  • New weathered billboards all created specifically for this track
  • New darker/weathered asphalt texture
  • New Circuito Aviano track logo branding on gantries, pit wall and tyre walls
  • New tyre wall...

Read more about this resource...

nice a pink road. from a mouth breathing numbskull ;)
I've not had any other reports about a pink road so I think you might have a config clash somewhere. Thanks for the one-star review though, it's much appreciated and don't worry, it doesn't reflect badly on you at all. I'm guessing from your comment above that you've been sent packing after rudely demanding pay mods at GTP? Nice.

I've not had any other reports about a pink road so I think you might have a config clash somewhere. Thanks for the one-star review though, it's much appreciated and don't worry, it doesn't reflect badly on you at all. I'm guessing from your comment above that you've been sent packing after rudely demanding pay mods at GTP? Nice.

i dont demand anything lol, you always thiunk you know wanna be gtp admin and go getter of mods for all the gtp'ers. why not throw in some balloons why your at it. anyway back to the problem the road has a red tint really easy to see up against the black of the car you posted in the screen ;)

...also, the UI of it seems pretty f'd up as the patrikpat logo (i added the origin icons mod) dowsn't show as well as the outline of the track
The origin icon shows on my version (patrikpat / updated by Assetto-fr.tk). Outline also, though I admit I make my own previews and outlines all the time. If you use CM, go to content, choose the track and right click 'update outline', choose options and from there it's pretty much self explaining.

i dont demand anything lol, you always thiunk you know wanna be gtp admin and go getter of mods for all the gtp'ers. why not throw in some balloons why your at it. anyway back to the problem the road has a red tint really easy to see up against the black of the car you posted in the screen ;)
I don't really understand what you are trying to say but it's been a real pleasure talking with you.
My best advice would be to delete the skin. It's purely optional and obviously isn't to your taste.
Cheerio!

The origin icon shows on my version (patrikpat / updated by Assetto-fr.tk). Outline also, though I admit I make my own previews and outlines all the time. If you use CM, go to content, choose the track and right click 'update outline', choose options and from there it's pretty much self explaining.
is there already a section file made by you for it?

Mascot updated New asphalt, billboards, branding and foliage for Aviano with a new update entry:

New 16k terrain map included in a separate skin

Again, apologies for the quick update. Last one, I promise... :whistling:
Somebody asked me if anything could be done about the low-res mountains that form the main backdrop to this track. There was originally a 4k texture applied to the terrain but it covered such a large area that defenition wasn't good on the nearby mountains. I therefore created a new 16k terrain texture that sharpens things up a lot, but be warned - it's a 341MB dds. I've done back-to-back tests with the original...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back