New Add-on: Codename "Toad"

ok here what i think, you can forget about nascar, EA have the license for them, F1 if codemaster have the license for it ( very sad ) simbin won't go there so it leave BTCC, clio, DTM and v8 supercar. i will go for DTM and/or v8 supercar since simbin seems to go in the touring car class.:yo:

I've seen a similar suggestion on another site - but the texture files for STCC Offline are in a folder called

C:\Program Files\SimBin\STCC - The Game\Addons\STCC - The Game\UiData\Menu\Textures_Frog

on my computer. When I had GTR Evo Offline running - they were stored in a folder

called ...\Textures_Mamba.

Although Frogs and Toads are different - they have similarities - so as a total stab in the dark - could TOAD be BTCC or another touring car championship?

I've seen a similar suggestion on another site - but the texture files for STCC Offline are in a folder called

C:\Program Files\SimBin\STCC - The Game\Addons\STCC - The Game\UiData\Menu\Textures_Frog

on my computer. When I had GTR Evo Offline running - they were stored in a folder

called ...\Textures_Mamba.

Although Frogs and Toads are different - they have similarities - so as a total stab in the dark - could TOAD be BTCC or another touring car championship?

Wait yours shows upat Textures Frog??? But what is a mamba? But yes a very good effort of a guess, best so far!

A mamba is a type of snake.

It seems that Simbin's project names are all based around reptiles - Lizard, Toad, Frog, Mamba, so I don't know if I am reading too much into the Frog and Toad thing - but it seems weird that they chose names of animals which are quite similar - rather then something like tortoise or turtle or crocodile etc, although "Project Tortoise" probably doesn't create the best image does it really?:bananamario:

• Matt Crouch

I reckon the next one after toad will be Project Great Crested Newt.

I was tempted to go to the games expo in London later tonight where Race Pro will be playable and see if they would give me any hints. Don't think I'm going to go though cause it would take up my whole evening...

I guess i will focus and have fun on what we have now and wait
patiently for Simbin news, when they think it is appropriate
to share with us. :ranger:

Love you Simbin, dont forget the ALMS for next release :cheer2::party::thumb:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back