Nashville Street Circuit 2023

Tracks Nashville Street Circuit 2023 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rainmaker_87 submitted a new resource:

Nashville Street Circuit 2023 - Music City Grand Prix for Assetto Corsa

The Music City GP is a new track in the IndyCar schedule since 2021. This 3D-track was made for rFactor by LFT. It was converted and enhanced to Assetto Corsa by Rainmaker. Thanks to macko68 for helping. Big thanks to Neil Shaw for adding the sponsors to the track!

Features:
-working AI
-working track map
-support for hot lap mode
-replay cameras by DaBaeda
-support for time attack mode
-26 pit boxes with working pit lane
-CSP support: RainFX, GrassFX, water shader
-vao patch
-helicopter...

Read more about this resource...

In response to your response to my review...

My install is perfect. I replace the files, giving a smooth mesh, but it's still bumpy and still had cliff like effects. I've said it's a good start, but more work is needed. All constructive feedback, but rather than taking it onboard... you feel the need to blame my installation, which couldn't be wrong based on how simple it is...

In response to your response to my review...

My install is perfect. I replace the files, giving a smooth mesh, but it's still bumpy and still had cliff like effects. I've said it's a good start, but more work is needed. All constructive feedback, but rather than taking it onboard... you feel the need to blame my installation, which couldn't be wrong based on how simple it is...
Sorry if I was a bit inconvenient to you. I was distracted by a disrespectful conversation with a member that I had to report to the admins today.

I personally don't have a wheel for FFB testing. For me with my pad the road is fine and I have to rely on the beta testers and they said it was very good. I also did not have any issues with Jerez you was posting about. This and the high numbers of downloaders that don't have any issues makes my thought it is something on your side.

Your "good start" is offending me because this track was done now by many known and skilled modders for months and it looks very nice IMO and it is technically advanced (night lights, working AI, vao, ...) done with the experience of over 10 years of modding. "Good start" means a rookie found a way to get a track packed or so.

Last edited:
Sorry if I was a bit inconvenient to you. I was distracted by a disrespectful conversation with a member that I had to report to the admins today.

I personally don't have a wheel for FFB testing. For me with my pad the road is fine and I have to rely on the beta testers and they said it was very good. I also did not have any issues with Jerez you was posting about. This and the high numbers of downloaders that don't have any issues makes my thought it is something on your side.

Your "good start" is offending me because this track was done now by many known and skilled modders for months and it looks very nice IMO and it is technically advanced (night lights, working AI, vao, ...) done with the experience of over 10 years of modding. "Good start" means a rookie found a way to get a track packed or so.
Good Start refers to the fact that you've done a great job with part of the mod. But it means there is still work to be done.

Maybe the other modders haven't said anything because they arnt bother or care as much as I do to see good work being made, which, usually, yours is! I've given you some constructive feedback, given that I've been a mod tester in the past and you'd rather point fingers at me being the issue, rather than considering any of the pointers I've given. I am happy to sit down and discuss with you, where I feel the track needs improving, if that gives any better implication that I'm providing feedback, and not just slating the work you've done...

In regards to Jerez, I waited as you told me to download the latest version, which I havent been able to test since. But given that I had a genuine issue there, you were again, quick to say I f*cked up with the download which is, again, near impossible...

How can the community help you better your content and work when you keep throwing it back at us?

Hi, Rainmaker_87. Great track, ty. Some of the barriers are missing for me too, like AsteroidRug reported earlier. 0.9 worked ok. Downloaded the 1.0 files again and made clean install but they are still missing.

Attachments

• no_c_walls.jpg
    no_c_walls.jpg
    584.5 KB · Views: 39
In regards to Jerez, I waited as you told me to download the latest version, which I havent been able to test since. But given that I had a genuine issue there, you were again, quick to say I f*cked up with the download which is, again, near impossible...

How can the community help you better your content and work when you keep throwing it back at us?
Jerez was fixed with 2.4, which suggests that I couldn't have been the only one with the issue, if it was replicated by someone else and fixed...

Having tested in a 1996 F1 car, rather than an IndyCar (Of which this track was designed for) the Formula 1 car is Driveable around here. However, the Indycars do have a cliff drop like effect in the back streets section. I have Sent on Discord also, the issues with the track textures that I have. I'm sure I won't be the only one.

What a shame you act and behave like a child. I've sent you feedback and issues with the track, but clearly you can't handle constructive feedback. You've removed me from your directors after providing images and feedback and won't let me DM you. Comical.

Can't bumpy and smooth surfaces just be made into two layouts? Would probabily be easier to use instead of having to copy files and then not remembering which one i have active

Does this "bumpy texture" have anything to do with the newest Patreon CSP issue? I know it made some tracks undriveable.

Disclaimer: I dont have the issue. Im just reading along here.

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 5 22.7%