Nashville Street Circuit 2023

Tracks Nashville Street Circuit 2023 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
You mean the collider bug? If you have it use this fix:
CSP v180p346 users must uncheck this option: Settings → Custom Shaders Patch → General Patch Settings → (scroll down) → “Enable cars mesh collider sooner”

Hi Rainmaker. First of all thank you for your amazing work on this track!
I just wanted to ask something about the darker surfaces that I mentioned on my review yesterday. I know they are there, you can clearly see the difference on the real-life onboards, but what I meant is, that imo the surface in-game looks a bit strange. Not that much like real asphalt.
So here is my request/suggestion: is there a possibility to use the same kind of surface you use for the rest of the track and just make it darker on those places?

Hi, I had a look for that yesterday. The material is a actual OK asphalt texture from Bobs track builder. The only thing is that it looks very homogen without distracting elements that would be less steril.

I checked the brightness from that in the video and it matches the only thing I can change is the color tone from golden to more grey taken from the video. I also added some structure to break the homogen look.

Screenshot_vrc_formula_na_2018_road_nashville_street_circuit_10-8-123-11-54-38.jpg

Want to try?

Hi, I had a look for that yesterday. The material is a actual OK asphalt texture from Bobs track builder. The only thing is that it looks very homogen without distracting elements that would be less steril.

I checked the brightness from that in the video and it matches the only thing I can change is the color tone from golden to more grey taken from the video. I also added some structure to break the homogen look.

View attachment 693441

Want to try?
Would love to :)

I have a hard time believing that the track is this narrow. Indycar were going three-wide on the bridge, with space to fit four or five (some places being wider than others). They were going two-wide out of turn 7, two if not three wide could fit between T9 and T10, and Herta managed to overtake into T11. T1 to T2 seems to fit three wide, and two cars were going beside from T2 to T4, with some space to spare. The only place where two cars wouldn't fit, seems to be before T9.

(Turn numbering on Wikipedia differs from that on RacingCircuits and in the mod, for some reason.)

Maybe it's me driving unwieldy V8 Supercars and also being overly cautious, but it doesn't seem so spacious in there as in the race video.

Also, a minor manifestation to the same effect: lane width varies a lot, and in some places it's barely enough to fit a normal car. This is between T9 and 10. Not quite an evidence of the track width, of course — unless lane width was used when sizing the track.

b5zVuX5.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 196 67.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 127 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 134 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 57 19.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 79 27.1%
Back