"NASCAR Heat Evolution will be available on September 13, 2016 in North America for the PlayStation®4 system, Xbox One and Windows PC. More information can be found at NASCARHeat.com, with additional details to be released in the coming months. Fans can also follow NASCAR Heat Evolution on Twitter via @DMRNASCARHeat and @DMRacingGames."

From - http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-me...nberry-martin-racing-nascar-heat-contest.html

I see no sign of it on Steam either, plus other news outlets seem to be reporting it as not for sale in the UK. I've contacted DMR for some info a few weeks ago but haven't received a response yet.... :(

On the bottom of the video it states available on PS4, XBOX ONE and also has the Steam logo.
Not that it matters to me as I won't be getting this but just thought I'd check out the video in case it looked any good but it doesn't.

Not too much of a looker but it could have been worse, if the gameplays fun and enjoyable the graphics don't mean much too me. Hope it does end up coming to the UK, I like iRacing NASCAR but I don't feel like taking out a mortgage to Race it :/

If NASCAR and Monster Games play their cards right, this game could be the stepping stone to one of the greatest racing series of all-time. Hear me out...

Arguably, the best NASCAR games were made by Monster Games. It would be very hard for them to do worse than what Eutechnyx over the past few years. This game needs to prove that the simulation / arcade mix is perfect for all gamers. Graphics can come later. They should release the game for $19.99 in order to build a customer base to obtain customer feedback. Also, the developers should spend the first few months after release being very involved in the community. Every series has to start from somewhere...

Jezuz felt like the video editor was on speed. :sick: Didnt get much feel from how it will drive. But from the editing it seems arcadish. If it was more on the realistic side they would probably have shot the trailer differently. But you never know.

Looks very outdated and kind of looks like the last few recent NASCAR games.... And they where all crap.... Nothing will beat eutachinx and NR2003.. I still play it to this day and yeah the graphics are out dated but the AI are the best you will ever come across..

If NASCAR and Monster Games play their cards right, this game could be the stepping stone to one of the greatest racing series of all-time. Hear me out...
Agree. There is really good team behind this, so the game can still be good one. It sure doesn't look anything to write home about, especially colours have very washed out look. And cars almost look like some offroad vehicles, because of that huge ride height. It's just not some model error with the splitter, which is at least 10 cm above the ground instead of scraping it, but the whole car defintely sits higher than IRL. Looks weird :O_o:

If reviews appear mostly positive I most likely will get this one on one condition: there is FOV adjustment either through some menu option or config edit.

It is perhaps worth remembering that it's a little difficult to judge anything on a 56 second clip. :D
Personally I like the washed-out colours. Nice variation from the all-too-shiny cars everyone seems to be doing (I'm looking at you, Pcars).

At any rate, it can't possibly be worse than the last few iterations of the franchise.
Aside from that I'm going to wait on some more game-play vids before deciding whether to jump in. Also, waiting on the inevitable price-drop. :whistling:

I'm not interested in Nascar racing at all and don't know anything about it,
but wasn't there some nice mods about this on GSCE?
You might as well convert them to Automobilista and I bet you'll have lots of fun.:)
(my bad, actually I think they don't even need to be converted to work on AMS; the tracks do though)

Surely I'm not the only one here who is bothered by the graphics right? Seriously it peeves me off when people jump on the game's graphics right away.

Too early to judge, but memories of NASCAR Heat on the Xbox are coming back to me. Hopefully they bring back dirt ovals as either an expansion pack or a new feature in a future title, sucks how Dirt To Daytona was only a PS2 and Gamecube exclusive.

Undestructable cars? NO GO! :poop:
According to this screenshot they are not:

dWackVN.jpg

Well I'm buying this, because there isn't a better alternative available for this NASCAR fan. I'm pretty much done watching it for the season so this will be my fix for a while. I've played every NASCAR game from Papyrus' NASCAR racing in 1995 to 2003 and several titles on various consoles. I'm on XB1 now, and have no interest in returning to the money pit of the PC wars. I will be honest with my assessment. I may not be satisfied with it, but as a fan of the sport itself it's all we have. :sick:

Not sure why the visuals look all washed out. The last time I opened my eyes the world around me was pretty vibrant. Hopefully it's just some post-processing that can be turned off. I've been looking forward to a solid NASCAR title for a while, now and hope this delivers. Will be waiting for the reviews first, though.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back