I just checked my Steam and its not in the Store considering its out in in 35 days or so... Very puzzled why they did not branch out to a worldwide audience. They missed out on some serious business its not just Americans that like NASCAR :(

Well, I gonna get it in some way ^^, (I said that about NASCAR 09 as well, still haven't got it)

Have to say... this game doesn't really offer anything new.

And lack a lot of fundamental features.

Another super arcadish game.

Too bad. Used to play it.

Well, after this game comes out, and is tested, I wouldn't mind Hosting a Multi-player RD league on Xbox if I can get a solid 39 drivers and a Pace Car Driver. :thumbsup:

Hmm, are there region blocks on Steam?
In theory yes, but it is very rare that they're implemented.
It's usually used when there's a Russian version as well as a Western Europe version.
I have never seen it implemented on a Europe vs. US release.
I'm pretty sure they're either still hammering out a distribution deal, or they are still working out the Steam implementation in the game.
I have serious doubts that this will be a US only release.
And there's the news that even the Xbox version won't be available for pre-order until about 30 days pre-release.
So I'm assuming that goes for Steam as well.

Btw, there's a 90 minute live-stream available here:

NASCAR Heat Evolution.jpg

Dusenberry Martin Racing and Monster Games recently ran a live stream event featuring NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Brad Keselowski and various YouTube personalities, as they put the new NASCAR Heat Evolution game through its paces and answered a number of questions about the new title.

Also in attendance during the live stream event was Sean Wilson, Executive Producer of NASCAR Heat Evolution, who spoke about the development of the game and gave some insights into the work required to bring the latest NASCAR release to PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Watch the NASCAR Heat Evolution live stream recording below:

The substantial live stream comes in at just under a respectable 1 hour 43 minutes and features plenty of in game footage from NASCAR Heat Evolution. Looking at some of the gameplay it does appear as though the new title could be a step up from its disappointing predecessors, however how the AI handle traffic situations could need a little fine tuning before the full release (but hey, with 40 car multiplayer, who needs AI?!?)

NASCAR Heat Evolution will be released for Xbox One, PS4 and PC on the 13th September 2016.

Check out the NASCAR Heat Evolution sub forum for the latest news and discussion regarding the game.

NASCAR Heat Evolution 4.jpg NASCAR Heat Evolution.jpg NASCAR Heat Evolution 3.jpg

Did you watch the live stream video? Learn anything new? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I watched the whole live stream and the one with Brad. I saw a lot of good things, and I believe it is a pretty good game. 40 player Multi-player is awesome and so far everyone has said wheels are fantastic on this game, which is usually the deal breaker for most games. I like that you can unlock the Miller Lite sponsorship, and the Adaptive AI will be pretty cool as before you would have very inconsistent AI performance at certain tracks. In NASCAR Inside Line I could lap the field twice at Sonoma on Champion Difficulty, in 110 laps. Same at Martinsville, But at Watkins Glen I was getting beat pretty bad. Same at Richmond and Loudon, I was holding up the whole field. If you dropped down to the next lowest difficulty it wasn't even a challenge. Once your speed rating is set at that track the AI will give you a good race. I like to run 100% race lengths and use strategy and pitting to have the full experience. The only thing I didn't see was the Pit interface or Pitting in any of the Modes.

• Deleted member 130869

These days of undisclosed information or only press releases, it's nice to see when someone tries to offer an in-depth view of their game.

1. Got to hand it to them...impressive coordination with Brad playing/offering insight (all positive of course).
2. The A.I. are "not on rails" and adaptive. If true, big improvement from last dev.
3. Spotter more realistic.
4. Sound canned, but it's like Chinese Water Torture in person too.
5. 1080p on XBO. :thumbsup:
6, 30 FPS on XBO/PS4. :(
7. 40 Car Multiplayer on console, but no cautions (big drawback).
8. Server-based multi-player for all platforms.
9. HUD = tire wear & 3 pt. temps, various pop-up boxes.
9. Beer sponsors with age verification.
10. Any length race, all flags in SP (but no penalties).
11. Pit options upon entry (mirrors real sport).
12. Day/Night tracks real life.
13. 28:30 - track tips are great! Unlock them by completing challenges.
14. Tracks are not scanned, just photographed.
15. Dev. is located in Charlotte, with drivers stopping by.
16. Physics can be toggled. Normal/Simulation. Not sure about this.
17. 1:07 - wheel guy tries to pump up the physics.
18. No FOV adjustment, but cockpit has some realistic movement.
19. For most of this video, A.I. was on easy, but I'm betting it's much racier on hard.
20. Smoke effects are a bit much.

Some quibbles, but the big question, as usual, is physics. (Others chime in if I missed something). The A.I. were my biggest gripe with the last dev. They were completely on rails and unrealistic. Online was DOA also. Big improvements, it seems, for this title. If they can nail physics, this game may have a shot. Multi-player on a server should be as solid as Forza, but they need to get cautions in there. Graphics can be overlooked then.

Actually lack of cautions in multiplayer isn't that big of a deal. In the last few titles everyone turned them off anyway. Cautions can be administered by the players which means you have full control of the car at all times. Much easier than trying to institute a caution period on a RC in project cars, as NASCAR seemingly calls a caution for everything.

Actually lack of cautions in multiplayer isn't that big of a deal. In the last few titles everyone turned them off anyway. Cautions can be administered by the players which means you have full control of the car at all times. Much easier than trying to institute a caution period on a RC in project cars, as NASCAR seemingly calls a caution for everything.

Very good point Mike. You have done exactly that very successfully. It would require everyone to be on mic, but most are used to that anyway. The downside is that drivers control the cautions, but I agree, NASCAR is gonna call it anyway, so there is much less of a chance to jump the gun.

And no penalty system (a la F1) is also no biggie, since NASCAR itself lacks one.

I also would like the option for rain in this game. :laugh:

Last edited:
Soo... how to buy this in Europe, I mean console versions. And do they make only "us-version" from PS4-version, which would mean that XOne would be case then 'cause it has no region locked separate versions.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 50 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 5.9%