Doesn't look any different than last year and they are still too lazy to update Watkins to proper 2016+ spec. Still has old curbs and overall the track is so badly detailed it looks like it's from 2005 or older.

NASCAR Heat 3 CWTS Roster.jpg

NASCAR Heat 3 will contain 4 different series from the officially sanctioned NASCAR career ladder, and today we get to see who will be included from the epic Camping World Trucks...

For those not too familiar with the third tier Camping World Truck Series, the category is very similar to its bigger and faster brothers the Xfinity and Monster Energy series, however the key difference here is the body shape of the vehicles raced, moving away from the traditional "stock car" formula to a pickup truck style shell.

Coming in a little slower than the big series with a restricted 450hp and slightly less refined aerodynamics, the Camping World Truck Series often produces very fierce racing and a spectacular on track experience, as the cars tend to move around under the driver much more than is the case in the main category.

Featuring many of the up and coming names in NASCAR, plus a few established stars, this is a category that while not unlike the main series, remains a very unique championship in its own right.

The full Camping World Truck Series driver roster can be seen below:

#02 Austin Hill – Young’s Motorsports
#1 Jamie Mosley – TJL Motorsports
#2 Ryan Vargas – NASCAR Next
#2 Cody Coughlin – GMS Racing
#3 Jordan Anderson – Jordan Anderson Racing
#4 Todd Gilliland – Kyle Busch Motorsports
#7 Korbin Forrister – All Out Motorsports
#8 Chase Purdy – NASCAR Next
#8 John Hunter Nemechek – NEMCO Motorsports
#10 Jennifer Jo Cobb – Jennifer Jo Cobb Racing
#13 Myatt Snider – ThorSport Racing
#15 Robby Lyons – Premium Motorsports
#16 Derek Kraus – NASCAR Next
#16 Brett Moffitt – Hattori Racing Enterprises
#18 Riley Herbst – NASCAR Next
#18 Noah Gragson – Kyle Busch Motorsports
#19 Hailie Deegan – NASCAR Next
#20 Tanner Thorson – Young’s Motorsports
#21 Johnny Sauter – GMS Racing
#22 Austin Wayne Self – AM Racing
#24 Justin Haley – GMS Racing
#25 Dalton Sargeant – GMS Racing
#33 Josh Reaume – Reaume Bros Racing
#38 Max McLaughlin – Niece Motorsports
#40 Anthony Alfredo – NASCAR Next
#41 Zane Smith – NASCAR Next
#41 Ben Rhodes – ThorSport Racing
#45 Justin Fontaine – Niece Motorsports
#47 Chris Fontaine – Chris Fontaine Inc.
#49 Wendell Chavous – Premium Motorsports
#50 Travis Kvapil – Beaver Motorsports
#51 Harrison Burton – Kyle Busch Motorsports
#52 Will Rodgers – NASCAR Next
#52 Stewart Friesen – Halmar Frisen Racing
#54 Bo LeMastus – DGR-Crosley
#68 Clay Greenfield – Clay Greenfield Motorsports
#74 Mike Harmon – Mike Harmon Racing
#75 Parker Kligerman – Henderson Motorsports
#83 Bayley Currey – Copp Motorsports
#87 Joe Nemechek – NEMCO Motorsports
#88 Matt Crafton – ThorSport Racing
#92 Timothy Peters – Ricky Benton Racing
#98 Grant Enfinger – ThorSport Racing

Oh and before anyone comments... yes today is a slow news day!

Have a look over at our NASCAR Heat 3 sub forum for the latest news and discussions about this upcoming game, and don't forget to leave a comment in our NASCAR Heat 3 Wish List thread and let the developers know what you want to see included in the next and future editions of the series..

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Looking forward to getting involved in some lower level NASCAR action? Are you happy to see dirt, CWTS and Xfinity series cars in the game alongside the main series? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Still doesnt look anywhere near as good as nascar 15 graphically.

Also think its gonna be exactly the same as the last 2 games, not entirely sure why they've added dirt racing when they cant even sort the physics for track racing

... I know the track very, very, well and it legitimately took me a minute to realise that was Mosport in the picture. On top of @LilSki 's comments about Watkins from the last set of previews, that's worrying to me.

Or, rather, it would be if I cared about a NASCAR game, but I mean in general; looks like the circuits at least are quite inaccurate.

I would buy this game if only for Mosport. One of the most enjoyable tracks to drive, but sadly missing from most of the current games. I wish Raceroom would add this to its choice of circuits.

I only found that NASCAR was a lot more fun to play on a PC than watch on television. I could be tempted if (and only if) we have the opportunity to save races in progress. If not, no sale...

Doesn't look any different than last year and they are still too lazy to update Watkins to proper 2016+ spec. Still has old curbs and overall the track is so badly detailed it looks like it's from 2005 or older.
Not that you know anything about The Glen....HAHAHA!

NASCAR Heat 3 Career Mode Video 2.jpg NASCAR Heat 3 Career Mode Video 3.jpg NASCAR Heat 3 Career Mode Video 4.jpg NASCAR Heat 3 Career Mode Video 5.jpg NASCAR Heat 3 Career Mode Video 6.jpg NASCAR Heat 3 Career Mode Video.jpg
Building up the hype leading to the game release this September, a new developer diary focussing on NH3 career features has been released!

If we are perfectly honest with ourselves the first two NASCAR games have been pretty underwhelming, despite the obvious potential for a game that represents the most viewed and supporting racing series in the United States, and with the might of legendary NASCAR Heat developer Monster Games behind the scenes. Heading into the third instalment of the series, Monster and 704Games appear to be keen to address those disappointments and push the boundaries further than has been the case previously.. but can they deliver?

One of the main improvements for the new release looks set to be advancements in the career mode of the title, with the 2018 instalment looking to add more depth and realism than ever before, something that 704Games have outlined in the new development video above..

NASCAR Heat 3 will release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC September 7th 2018.

Have a look over at our NASCAR Heat 3 sub forum for the latest news and discussions about this upcoming game, and don't forget to leave a comment in our NASCAR Heat 3 Wish List thread and let the developers know what you want to see included in the next and future editions of the series..

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Pleased to see further developments in the career mode of NASCAR Heat 3? Looking forward to the new title? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
As you already mentioned Paul, they are heading into the third installment of the series. Point being, they must have had sufficient sales with Heat and Heat 2. So that has to be good news :thumbsup: there must be many users out there that are enjoying the game/series, It may be far from perfect, but they are obviously trying, I wish them well with Heat 3 ..and yes VR support would be superb :thumbsup:

I have to admit I've never tried Heat 1 or 2 but I like the idea of owning a team, staffing it and building it into a Penske/Gibbs/Hendricks rival

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.4%