NAMeS: Real Drivers for AMS2

Other NAMeS: Real Drivers for AMS2 v4.69f

Login or Register an account to download this content
Help !!! I deleted all the files in the Game Mods directory and then recopied the new ones over but I keep getting this message.

Error: Bootfiles installed by another tool (e.g. JSGME) have been detected. Please uninstall all mods.

But I didn't ever use JSGME to install them only the CM Tool for AMS2 that I found on RD and so I cannot see where to uninstall those mods.

I realize I must have Fudged up by deleting both the enabled and disabled folders and another file that was there which I think had jgsm or something on the end. How can I fix it please ?

Help !!! I deleted all the files in the Game Mods directory and then recopied the new ones over but I keep getting this message.

Error: Bootfiles installed by another tool (e.g. JSGME) have been detected. Please uninstall all mods.

But I didn't ever use JSGME to install them only the CM Tool for AMS2 that I found on RD and so I cannot see where to uninstall those mods.

I realize I must have Fudged up by deleting both the enabled and disabled folders and another file that was there which I think had jgsm or something on the end. How can I fix it please ?
Do a Steam integrity check (Google it) to verify all game files; that solved the problem for me when I encountered the same issue ages ago.

John B. Ellis updated NAMeS: Real Drivers for AMS2 with a new update entry:

Added an alternative F-V10_Gen2 including 2001 F1 season drivers

99.9% of NAMeS aficionados will probably not need the following update:

The "Alternative NAMeS" folder now includes a F-V10_Gen2 file that includes drivers from the 2001 season. This alternative file will rectify Reiza's decision to pair 2000 season drivers with 2001 technical regulations (i.e., traction control). Given the large number of Brazilian drivers who participated in the 2001 F1 season, this hardly seems like punishment for Reiza's oversight....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea