NAMeS: Real Drivers for AMS2

Other NAMeS: Real Drivers for AMS2 v4.69f

Login or Register an account to download this content
John B. Ellis updated NAMeS: Real Drivers for AMS2 with a new update entry:

NAMeS v4.6 includes files for LMDh and GT3 Gen2

Now that the "notformedia" restriction has been lifted for the latest AMS2 V1.5.5 beta, feel free to download NAMeS v4.6, which includes files for the LMDh and GT3 Gen 2 classes.

One idiosyncrasy of AMS2 is that the use of custom-AI files during multi-class races is an all-or-none affair; that is, all categories in a multi-class race require their own custom-AI file (if any custom-AI files are desired) for drivers to populate correctly. With NAMeS v4.6 installed, any multi-class race...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Alternative 2019 Carrera Cup Brasil file added for new 4.0 & 3.8 Championships

NAMeS v4.61 includes an additional, alternative file for Carrera Cup. Located in the NAMeS+AI folder, this Carrera Cup file features 4.0 and 3.8 drivers from the 2019 Porsche Carrera Cup series. Reiza has included two additional championship seasons, so this file will provide the correct drivers for those championships. All drivers have been performance matched to the underlying default attributes.

Updated P1-P4 files to remove all duplicate drivers

NAMeS v4.62 includes updated files for the P1, P2, P3, and P4 classes to remove any duplicate drivers, especially among the many Metalmoro vehicles. These multiclass-friendly files are activated by default, but both these P1-P4 files and their original versions, as well as all other alternative files, are located in a new folder called "Alternate NAMeS".

Apologies but I'm getting a virus detected error when I download it. Thanks for all your work putting this together!
Both https://www.virustotal.com/ and https://virusscan.jotti.org/ come up negative after scanning v4.66.

I also used Windows Defender--the very program that seems to be causing issues when downloading--to scan 100% of all NAMeS files and all of their archives (i.e., ALL of my NAMeS mods) as published at RD. Not surprisingly, NO THREATS were found.

FWIW, you may want to go to "Check for Updates" to see if there are any pending Windows Updates awaiting install. I once had a similar issue with Windows Defender flagging all kinds of downloads I definitely knew weren't troublesome, and the update seemed to resolve these problems after installation. The update was not the daily virus definitions, but some general security update or similar package.

Last edited:
I too am receiving a virus warning, both from Chrome and AMS2CM when trying to drag the file. Is the download file name supposed to be prefixed with an exclamation mark?

I was able to download 4.65 from the archive. It has the ! prefix but I removed it and it installed via AMS2CM fine.

I too am receiving a virus warning, both from Chrome and AMS2CM when trying to drag the file. Is the download file name supposed to be prefixed with an exclamation mark?

I was able to download 4.65 from the archive. It has the ! prefix but I removed it and it installed via AMS2CM fine.
The prefix is there to ensure AMS2CM installs NAMeS before everything else, so that any other mods simply replace the NAMeS AI file.

Fixed an few errors in the F-Ultimate files

I noticed a few errors in the Formula Ultimates (both Gen1 & Gen2) team-driver pairings that made absolutely no sense whatsoever. I guess my dog must have walked across my keyboard ...

Obviously, the Gen 2 file will be updated again when the Reiza's revised Gen 2 arrives with the next update, but at least both categories are fixed for now.

Finished cleaning up files that included deactivated entries, etc.

NAMeS v4.69 finishes a housekeeping project that removes entries from various files that Reiza had previously deactivated. A few files contain minor changes to the livery order (e.g., most livery numbers are presented in ascending order, but occasionally a few are not) so that livery/driver order across all custom-AI files match the latest AMS2 build.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back