John B. Ellis updated NAMeS: Real Drivers for AMS2 with a new update entry:

Updated ALL Kart files

Names v4.4 includes 5 updated custom-AI files for all Kart categories:

Superkart: 2019 CIK-FIA European Superkart Championship
KartShifter: 2017 CIK-FIA World Championship - KZ
Kart125cc: 2018 Brasiliero de Kart - Internacional OK
KartGX390: 2017 12 Horas Webmotors de Kart São Paulo
KartRental: 2017 Rental Karts at Kartodromo Granja Viana

As these all replicate actual events, alternative NAMeS+AI files have been included with rank attributes (located in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NAMeS V4.5 is AMS2 V1.5 ready!

Now that the AMS2 V1.5 Beta is media friendly, NAMeS V4.5 is available for download. Get it now, and be ready for the imminent V1.5 Release Candidate. NAMeS V4.5 contains the following updates:

Four new files with real drivers:

RX: 2022 FIA Rallycross (15/16 names matched)
F-Dirt: 2022 Brasileiro de Autocross (19/20 names matched)
KartCross: 2022-23 FIA Autocross/Cross Car & RallyX Nordic (20/20 names matched)
P1Gen2: 2023 Império Endurance Brasil (noe...

Ginetta G40 Cup drivers reunited with the 140-HP G40

Reiza's quasi-fictional drivers for the G40 Cup were originally derived from the 2021 Ginetta Junior Championship, which only features a 100-HP variant of the G40. To correctly match the 140-HP G40 Cup vehicle from the sim, this new G40 Cup custom-AI file features drivers from the 2018 Ginetta G40 Cup.

To avoid having to insert custom attributes, I took the additional effort to match the 2018 Cup drivers in the same championship standing order as Reiza's "Junior" drivers. This way...

Added performance-ranking files for 6 series & added updated Superkart livery names

NAMeS v4.54 provides a few, additional refinements prior to Reiza's next big update:

1) Livery names for Superkart were previously updated by Reiza; the new livery names have been added so that NAMeS drivers appear in Superkart races.

2) Six NAMeS files have reorganized rosters (i.e., same real drivers, different order) to automatically approximate actual driver performance by first ranking the performance of Reiza drivers on the track and then assigning real drivers in the same order.

<...

Slight modification to archive name to help it install

No new files; only a slight modification to the archive name to help NAMeS install before complete livery+AI sets, especially all all of the outstanding Immersion Modding Group F1 season sets. The new archive has a "[0] -" prefix rather than a "0 -" ... this way, any livery set mods with their own custom-AI files install after NAMeS and automatically overwrite unneeded NAMeS files.

TC70S file edited to remove decommissioned Corvette drivers

NAMeS v4.57 includes an edited TC70S file that removes several Corvette drivers that were Thanosed by Reiza. Thanks to @F_B for noticing this while updating his GT Classics pack.

In the process of redacting the file, I took the opportunity to find two Corvette drivers who were a better match for Reiza quasi-fictional names than I had originally chosen (yes, it happens). If you want Tony DeLorenzo back, the you best get @F_B's GT Classics set...

Hey man, tx for your awesome effort! When installing the "add-on" names for certain skin packs, should they be installed 1st like the normal names pack, which has an asci prefix, or should it be renamed to be installed at the end after all skin packs have been installed?

The standard NAMeS mod, as well as the NAMeS+AI ones for Thunderflash mods and PCARS Modding Team mods, are already good to go with prefixes suited to each one. The Expansion Packs should work, but I’m in the process of running some really large mod installs to verify all mods (not just mine) install flawlessly, and making any notes of various mods that aren’t AMS2CM ready—and what specifically to do to fix them.

DPi typo fixed.

NAMeS v4.59 includes an updated DPi.xml file, as @mrjiffy6 at the Reiza forums was kind enough to point out that Sébastien Bourdais was missing the "u" in his last name.

Hopefully, NAMeS v4.59 will prove to have a very short lifespan and will be replaced soon ... NAMeS files for both the new GT3 Gen 2 and LMDh classes are completed and ready for deployment. I look forward to posting NAMeS v4.6 at the appropriate time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back