Nürburgring Nordschleife

Tracks Nürburgring Nordschleife 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just put in a few hours with the Z4GT3 at the latest version (.9.2?)... (7:23) Absolutely beautiful. I've been racing this nordschleife in Everything since GPL, and this is by far the best I've seen it. Fantastic. All that... Just shows the AC renderer (tho not Necessarily anything else) to be that small notch above rFactor2 (which I also use). iRacing really needs the Nordschleife, they're still ahead on physics, but not having it leaves a huge hole.

(I7960/12G/sshd/r7970/BobEarl-G25-loadcell-cablerezmod/Sharp42")

Not working for me too, could you be so kind and repeat the procedure, more detailed, please.
(Do we have to run iLividSetup-r706-n-bf.exe or to extract files from there and how and where to place:confused:)

Is there a specific reason why the ui_track.json file on the 0.9.2 still says
"name": "Nordschleife by Snoopy v0.9.0"

or I should change it manuall to 0.9.2?

That's just the name of the track displayed in the game, in the track browser. You can change it to whatever you want.

Absolutely loving this track!! Only criticism if I may, the ambient sounds might be a bit loud. Can hear chirping birds while doing 7000rpm. Thanks for all the hard work.

I've never run Nord apart from a very short run around only part of the track on my mates pCars Steam licence. Until today. Holy **** that is the most amazing track I've ever run. What psychopath made this thing. Its amazing.

Thank you so much for this. My next months productivity just went down the toilet :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back