Nürburgring Nordschleife

Tracks Nürburgring Nordschleife 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Comparing this one with the official, laser scanned version will be fun :)

Can't say I understand what would be the 'fun factor' about it but it's quite clear to me that this version will go down once the proper version is out and only people who are unable to ship the DLC will still be playing this.

No doubt about that in my mind. ;)

Comparing this one with the official, laser scanned version will be fun :)

This version is excellent, no doubt. But my question for all versions made thus far is "what is accurate?" Not having driven there myself (yet) I do observe that every version has differences-- particularly in elevation change. The laser scanned Kunos version will set it straight when it is done.

How do you get timing to work on this track? My initial lap produced a highly inaccurate lap time...

do you need to complete the first full warm up lap before accurate timed laps begin?

Last edited:
This track is getting better with every release! I'm still running into issues with lagging after running the first lap in practice mode. As soon as I cross the finish line I get serious stuttering and a high cpu warning. This is on the grassless version with all details set to low - I don't have this issue with other tracks.

Thanks again:thumbsup:

Cannot get this to work. I put it in content/tracks and I can see it and select it. When I go to race it tells me track not found.

That is what I did. Content/Tracks/nord_snoopy_0.9.3. That last one is has all the files in it for the track. I've tried it in both the steamapps folder of AC and also the documents folder of AC. Neither one will allow me to use the track. Very odd as everyone else seems to have no issues with it. And I have the most updated version of AC since I keep most of my steam games autopatched.

That is what I did. Content/Tracks/nord_snoopy_0.9.3. That last one is has all the files in it for the track. I've tried it in both the steamapps folder of AC and also the documents folder of AC. Neither one will allow me to use the track. Very odd as everyone else seems to have no issues with it. And I have the most updated version of AC since I keep most of my steam games autopatched.

I was told to go into the data folder of the track and delete audio_sources.ini for now. I find I had to do this also in 0.93 . Hope that helps.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back