Textures My Winter Car - Budz Edition 1.1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
budzilla submitted a new resource:

My Winter Car - Budz Edition - A winter overhaul for My Summer Car

LwIGWlZ.png

gPTyoUw.jpg

ffRruZh.jpg

(More screenshots in download)​

In preparation for the winter season I've retextured the game to be a little bit more festive. There is already a couple of mods like this out there but they are very outdated with either missing or poor textures, or due to game updates the files are in the wrong directories. After several days of texturing I've come up with this pack. Credits to the...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Hello,
firstly, i'm the owner/creator of the Germany Texturepack.
I really like this resource here. And that's why I'm here posting:
I wanted to implement in the Winter Update of my Texturepack your Winter textures, except the license plate, which i will remake myself and the doors.
Of course, if you allow it, i will credit you clearly in the Update and in the Resource.
Anyway, keep your great work up for next winters!
Best regards

Hello,
firstly, i'm the owner/creator of the Germany Texturepack.
I really like this resource here. And that's why I'm here posting:
I wanted to implement in the Winter Update of my Texturepack your Winter textures, except the license plate, which i will remake myself and the doors.
Of course, if you allow it, i will credit you clearly in the Update and in the Resource.
Anyway, keep your great work up for next winters!
Best regards

Yes that is okay with me as long as credits are given! I look forward to seeing it :)

Only thing I ask is not to use the "My Winter Car" logo.

Yes that is okay with me as long as credits are given! I look forward to seeing it :)

Only thing I ask is not to use the "My Winter Car" logo.
That's not any problem, because i planned to change the My Summer Car logo and change small colors.

Thanks for that, i will start working on it, release will be still 25. November, because there is the time where in most countries it's starting to snow.

Thank you.

budzilla updated My Winter Car - Budz Edition with a new update entry:

"Less snowy" version and several other updates

-Added several optional files, including a "less snowy" version perfect for between now and December when the heavy snow falls.
-Custom Reshade preset (Instructions included)
-Added/Updated several more textures.
-Removed UAE version as it took up too much space.
-Fixed random piece of floating foliage.
k8kvUiY.jpg

Wvak1uJ.jpg

a8ZiXhp.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
There are 4 of them, 3 begin with "dotted_" the other one is called "full_yellow", found in assets3. I removed them from the most recent version though because after trying to make them transparent they appear as a black line in the rear/side view mirrors :(

budzilla updated My Winter Car - Budz Edition with a new update entry:

More textures and bug fixes

- Fixed and re-added pavement markings. Not possible to make them invisible unfortunately.
- New textures (Boat, Van, Ferndale, Gifu, Jonnez, new character clothes for the season, compost)
Boat texture
- Fixed several other textures/normal maps

(I haven't had too much time to test this one but from what I saw everything looked okay. Please point out any odd textures)

Read the rest of this update entry...

I said i can't use mods because after installing the mod, i start msc and the modloader console pops up in bottom-left corner and it says steam not detected.

I said i can't use mods because after installing the mod, i start msc and the modloader console pops up in bottom-left corner and it says steam not detected.

Odd, nothing to do with the textures though as I use them with mods no problem. Try verifying the game cache and then reinstalling them along with mod loader.

Odd, nothing to do with the textures though as I use them with mods no problem. Try verifying the game cache and then reinstalling them along with mod loader.
I verified and installed modloader again and launched the game and it worked fine. Then i installed the textures and the same thing happened lol :D I guess i do something wrong or could it affect that i use stable version.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back