My Team BMW two tone Livery

Skins My Team BMW two tone Livery 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Steven Poirier submitted a new resource:

My Team BMW two tone Livery - Custom Livery

This a request livery for MyTeam mode in F1 2020. Its totally copy paste installation.

View attachment 392404
View attachment 392405

Include:

Car Livery
Driver Suit
Driver Boots
Driver Cap

This livery replace the 70e anniversary livery of Codematers ( Car and Suit )

Be generous donate if you want, i will keep putting new custom livery for your MyTeam career
https://paypal.me/schiftypaint

Hope you will enjoy it!

Read more about this resource...

Blurry, mate. Tried other liveries and it worked just fine.

Nevermind. Everything's alright.

Last edited:
The car livery works great for me, but I can't see the suit, boots, gloves etc? any ideas? I just copy/pasted the entire folder into my f1 2020 directory

Return to suit selection, you have a '' other '' selection room a locked one, if the suit is there, you might login in racenet website and link your steam account. After that the suit will be unlock

The Livery is blurry i dont know why that is because i copy and paste all and with the ERP Archive i get the same result

Can anyone help me with that Problem ?

Ok my copy paste version work well, you dont need to use ERP archiver with my work. If you need because you want replace an other skin instead of the 70th edition. You must place the file created with ERP Archiver (.tif.minimap) in the proper folder.

F1 2020\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\fom_car\textures\liveries

fom_car is for 70th edition, just replace this folder from the skin you want to replace and put the files in the liveries folder

Ok my copy paste version work well, you dont need to use ERP archiver with my work. If you need because you want replace an other skin instead of the 70th edition. You must place the file created with ERP Archiver (.tif.minimap) in the proper folder.

F1 2020\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\fom_car\textures\liveries

fom_car is for 70th edition, just replace this folder from the skin you want to replace and put the files in the liveries folder

That is how i did, but its still blurry that amazes me

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back