My Team BMW two tone Livery

Skins My Team BMW two tone Livery 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes i have the latest version and i used the Porsche livery and Porsche Honda livery and i tried this with the Copy and Paste method and ERP archiver both the same result.

My two cents...

In Steam, check files integrity and upload again the original files of the game. Then, if you haven't done any save of your files before installing this mod, make a backup of the modified directories (see the mod archives related). It'll help you before installing any mod. Finally, try again installing the BMW two tone livery mod.

And by the way you only need either the copy and paste method or the erp archiver install method. Not both.

Hope it'll help you! :O_o:

thats really weird :/
My two cents...

In Steam, check files integrity and upload again the original files of the game. Then, if you haven't done any save of your files before installing this mod, make a backup of the modified directories (see the mod archives related). It'll help you before installing any mod. Finally, try again installing the BMW two tone livery mod.

And by the way you only need either the copy and paste method or the erp archiver install method. Not both.

My two cents...

Same Result :(

Attachments

• blurry.PNG
    blurry.PNG
    909 KB · Views: 99

Look like a minimap bug... have you checked by yourself here:

Steam\steamapps\F1 2020\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\fom_car\textures\liveries

if you have '' german '' file, mean if they are written in german and some in english

It really looks great, all of the mod. But it seems to be causing me to crash. It happens with around a 50% likelihood every time I load in to the garage, either when joining a session of after returning to it.
I have verified my files and then reinstalled the mod just in case it was a problem with some other mod I had, but it's still happening.
I hope there's some way to fix it because I really love the design.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.7%