My real life wheel turns further that the game one

Screenshot_bmw_m3_e30_dtm_feldberg_30-5-118-14-30-14.jpg

I turned my wheel 90° in this picture, it happens with all cars, but every car turns a bit more or less.
My virtual steering wheel rotation is set to 900°, just like my G920. Any solutions?

One of the things you say that are at 900° are probably not. Simple as that.
Put the profiler/driver/logitech center to 900° again (or 890° or something to make a change), go into the game and run the "configuration wizard". There you have to turn your wheel to 90° and click 'okay'. The rotation will adjust itself and should be around 900° then.
If not something is really strange..

Your virtual steering wheel rotation limit needs to be set to 450°. In the original launcher, you aren't even able to increase it beyond this point.
Aaaah that might be the actual problem @ltcars
You have the rotation option that actually changes the handling of the cars! And then you have the virtual rotation limit setting which is just virtual, what you see, nothing to do with what the front wheels actually do.
Normally, if profiler and steering option are at 900 degree, "auto" should work for the virtual Option. Try to set it to 450 though (it's 450 in each direction!) :)

Aaaah that might be the actual problem @ltcars
You have the rotation option that actually changes the handling of the cars! And then you have the virtual rotation limit setting which is just virtual, what you see, nothing to do with what the front wheels actually do.
Normally, if profiler and steering option are at 900 degree, "auto" should work for the virtual Option. Try to set it to 450 though (it's 450 in each direction!) :)
It works for some reason the virtual steering wheel was set to 135°

Screenshot (29).png
Screenshot (30).png
Screenshot (31).png

Now the virtual wheel turns way too far. What am I doing wrong? The wheel was in sync for a short time but then I restarted my PC because I had no FFB and now the wheel tuns too far

BTW:
- why are your pedals mapped to a rumble pad?
- You shouldn't use any minimum force when using my LUTs. They include it :)
- You shouldn't use any filtering as AC isn't so spikey that you would need it. You just lose details!
- Kerb is way too high! Kerbs already have the 'real' FFB because they are 3D models. This effect is only for little rumble strips you won't really feel without this effect
- Road is too high too. It's only a little vibration depending on the surface you're driving on. It kills a lot of FFB details when set too high
- Soft lock.. Well I hate this bounce back and prefer to just see when the virtual wheel stops moving and I know I reached the limit. But if you like it, use it :)

BTW:
- why are your pedals mapped to a rumble pad?
- You shouldn't use any minimum force when using my LUTs. They include it :)
- You shouldn't use any filtering as AC isn't so spikey that you would need it. You just lose details!
- Kerb is way too high! Kerbs already have the 'real' FFB because they are 3D models. This effect is only for little rumble strips you won't really feel without this effect
- Road is too high too. It's only a little vibration depending on the surface you're driving on. It kills a lot of FFB details when set too high
- Soft lock.. Well I hate this bounce back and prefer to just see when the virtual wheel stops moving and I know I reached the limit. But if you like it, use it :)
Because the real pedals don't work so I have to improvise
The settings are all Kunos standard settings when selecting g920 without shifter
I like soft lock;)

Can anyone share a preset via CM?
View attachment 253794
I don't recognise your screen shots - content manager ??
Not the same as my default.. AC setup screen .
But I will try . Your Logitech Profiler should be open at all times when the Steering wheel is connected to your PC. If not the steering wheel will use the default Windows controller setting which is 250 degrees.
Until you open AC and LOAD your own profiller.
Lets say your Logitech profiler is working correct--Set it to 900 degrees .
Then turn OFF Soft Lock in AC ini. like the link I gave you in my first post ( Post number 4 ) :O_o:
Now every car will use the steering wheel range they where born with .
If you have trouble after doing this ( you shouldn't ) .
Then something messy is going on with the Logitech Profiler....

I don't recognise your screen shots - content manager ??
Not the same as my default.. AC setup screen .
But I will try . Your Logitech Profiler should be open at all times when the Steering wheel is connected to your PC. If not the steering wheel will use the default Windows controller setting which is 250 degrees.
Until you open AC and LOAD your own profiller.
Lets say your Logitech profiler is working correct--Set it to 900 degrees .
Then turn OFF Soft Lock in AC ini. like the link I gave you in my first post ( Post number 4 ) :O_o:
Now every car will use the steering wheel range they where born with .
If you have trouble after doing this ( you shouldn't ) .
Then something messy is going on with the Logitech Profiler....
Yes this is Content Manager
I don't know, it works for me. I didn't want to disrespect you or your settings, they were not the solution to my problem. It isn't fixed completely but I am getting there

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back