Can you guys tell me whats wrong with my game? Video inside

Hi Guys,

Something is wrong with my steering wheel, im using a logitech G25, as you can see in the video, in alot of cars i have to turn my wheel way too much in any direction till the car is actually doing what i want... i tried alot of different wheel and ingame settings but nothing really helped, its not on every car but for most cars it is like on the video.. .... im really no pro in racing games as u can see in the video, but it would be way more fun if it would be more realistic... i really appreciate your help. Thanks!

Video :

Hi
First you adjust the G25 to 450 degrees in the Logitech setup ( windows ) this car will fit 450 degrees.
Then ingame Controls/ Main controls adjust to 450 degrees/ remember to SAVE it.
In game Video / View / Virtual steering wheel rotation limit/ set to 450 degrees .

I guess your steering wheel range is at 250 at the moment .
Most street cars have 770 ore 900 degrees of rotation. in AC.
Classic Race cars 500 to 770 degrees.
Modern Race cars 450 degrees .

thank you for your fast response.
im currently not at home so i can´t check it for the next 2-3 weeks, but im pretty sure ive adjusted my g25 to 900 degrees on the logitech profiler and ingame aswell.

thank you for your fast response.
im currently not at home so i can´t check it for the next 2-3 weeks, but im pretty sure ive adjusted my g25 to 900 degrees on the logitech profiler and ingame aswell.

Hi,
First set your range at 1080 in the profiler and in the game panel, then you can set your assetto Corsa game to set the good range for each car (same the real life), open this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\assetto_corsa

Look for this info:

[SOFT_LOCK]
ENABLED=0

Replace "0" by "1" and save

start your game you will have for each car the real range setting...

cheers

Hi,
First set your range at 1080 in the profiler and in the game panel, then you can set your assetto Corsa game to set the good range for each car (same the real life), open this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\assetto_corsa

Look for this info:

[SOFT_LOCK]
ENABLED=0

Replace "0" by "1" and save

start your game you will have for each car the real range setting...

cheers

thanks i will try it

I use a G25 & I don't use the Logitech profiler, meaning it's not running at all in the background. Just run the game & it will work no problem.

EDIT: Obviously you the profiler need to be installed, since it come with the driver, but you don't have to run the software to be able to use the wheel with AC. FFB & everything will work without issue.

The profiler is mostly there to override the steering setting above the game & make a lot of headache. On some game, it is mandatory to use the profiler, but I know it's not on AC.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back