My plan on release. Whats yours?

On release of AC I plan to invite as many people that I know over in order that they can all play on this amazing simulation.I shall organize some time trails and one on one events getting people to try all different cars. Then I'm sure this will encourage many more to buy AC meaning more people to race against and hopefully the money that kunos deserves for there hard work.

I'll never buy another ATi card again after having tried four times. My experience it's that while they will outperform equally priced Nvidia cards in synthetic benchmarks and a few games, they have given me proper ****
performance in a few games (unlucky for me it's been the games I've played the most at the time while having ATi), while Nvidia has given me solid performance across the board.
But that's my experience, I've got friends that stick by ATi cards claiming to have no issues at all.

Kind of off-topic but I'll answer, the last card I had was a 5770, it was best bang for the buck back then and it was, according to reviews and benchmarks, supposed to beat my best friends one generation older Nvidia card by a good margin at just about anything. For some reason though I got half the fps he had in WoW even after trying my best to improve my setup. In battlefield BC2 both a friend of me who had the same card at the time and myself started noticing that the guys on TeamSpeak who ran Nvidia cards where in game killing others while we where still watching the loading screen. Some two months or so later there where a patch for BC2 stating that they had improved loading times for customers running ATi cards, so it was for sure not isolated to the two of us, and while it was indeed much better afterwards we still had longer waits than our Nvidia friends. That coupled with my previous experiences with older ATi cards was the last nail in that coffin for me, I don't care if I get twice the performance at half the price with ATi, I'm not buying it again. But as I've said, there are lots of people who have had great experiences with their ATi cards, I'm just adding mine to the mix so it's not only rose tinted glasses for anyone who are on the fence.

When my pre-order of AC finally downloads I will weep tears of joy, then I will dry my eyes and configure my rig/PC to optimum, once that is done I will prepare several litres of coffee with a long feeder tube, park my butt in my rig and enjoy every inch of every track in every car starting with the slowest and progressing to the quickest. Life in the future will be so sweet I'll have to pinch myself daily, so I know I'm not dreaming.

When my pre-order of AC finally downloads I will weep tears of joy, then I will dry my eyes and configure my rig/PC to optimum, once that is done I will prepare several litres of coffee with a long feeder tube, park my butt in my rig and enjoy every inch of every track in every car starting with the slowest and progressing to the quickest. Life in the future will be so sweet I'll have to pinch myself daily, so I know I'm not dreaming.

Lol :roflmao:

I will take the 98T, turn it up to 11, flick all the aids off and put my foot down.

If it scares the **** out of me, then I think that can be regarded as a success
I remember back in the day when Renato released the beta of his 1979 F1 mod for rFactor1. Took the Williams for a spin and was genuinely shaking the first laps :D The throttle/DFV was so scary :D

1) Start downloading
2) Check racedepartment forums for the comments of people already playing it, since i get off work at noon
3) Ask my GF not to bother me for the next 4-5 hours
4) Probably pick a very quick car and the 49 lotus and play :)

For first few hours: I'm gonna drift the sh** out of my GT3 RS V2 with the BMW´s.
Then doing some races to try out other cars and tracks. And then the time will come.. I'm going to race in multiplayer. I already plan to race all day long, nonstop. I'm really really looking forward to this game and hope the Multiplayer will be lag free and full of good drivers. I really dont like to play Singleplayer in a racing game, i need real opponents no AI.

;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 31 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 30 18.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.6%
  • Forum trophies