My plan on release. Whats yours?

On release of AC I plan to invite as many people that I know over in order that they can all play on this amazing simulation.I shall organize some time trails and one on one events getting people to try all different cars. Then I'm sure this will encourage many more to buy AC meaning more people to race against and hopefully the money that kunos deserves for there hard work.

I have a very specific plan for the first few hours, I've made a little text file with the exact cars and tracks I'll be driving on. At first I will definitely just be doing singleplayer, to get the hang of it and that's what I usually do with a new game. Here is the little plan, which I'm pretty set on for now IF all those are going to be included in 1.0, which I think most of them will be:

1. Pagani Huayra @ Mugello
2. Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione @ Monza
3. Ferrari P4/5 Competizione @ Silverstone
4. Mclaren MP4-12C GT3 @ Imola
5. Ferrari F40 @ Nordschleife (if not available use Monza)
6. BMW M3 E30 EVO @ Vallelunga
7. Lotus 72 @ Nurburgring GP
8. BMW 1M @ Magione
9. Lotus Evora S @ Mugello
At the end I'll do a little battle to see the best lap times with:
Mclaren MP4-12C, Ferrari 458 Italia and BMW M3 E92 on Imola

I made this just so I don't go into the game and just try everything, everywhere not getting the proper feel for the cars as I'd jump right into another, I'll probably look in showroom for a while first, to see the cars, but I'll definitely want to drive and this provides me with the possibility of driving on all tracks ( This list may change, especially trackwise if there are any more announced before the launch ) in a mannerly fashion without the big jumping around part. I'll go straight into the big guns as the TP has provided me with enough playtime of the slower kind of car to just want more power. :) This is my plan, and I can't wait to finally try this beast of a simulation with some of the properly quick cars! :)

I'm going to try all the cars at Magione first, because I think driving each of the cars on the track I know best (in AC) will allow me to detect not just the obvious, but also the subtle differences between the cars. I'll start with the BMW road cars, then work my way up. I think Kunos did well with the soft, easy FFB of the road car in the TD, but I hope they have bumpy, in your face FFB for the GT cars. I'm really looking forward to discovering this.

First I'll try the Paganis, probalby Zonda R then Huyara. I would love to see some road legal Zonda in AC, then it would be my first choice.

After that, I don't know, probably 458, then M3. Then some racing cars. Oh, and the F1 Lotuses: 72, 98T.

Wow, that's gonna be something:)

Marco: :thumbsup:

Others in this thread:

I still don't understand why you would want to jump into the faster cars straightaway. Wouldn't it be nicer to start in a Ktm for a few laps, and slowly build you way up to the faster cars. This way, your amazement (hopfeully) increases by every second you play AC.

If you start with the supercars straightaway, you have the big amazement right away, but the slower cars are a bit less surprising maybe.

To each it's own though!

I think my first car in AC to drive will be 458 italia since it is my favorite sports car. Then maybe f40, zonda r, 458 gt2, lotus 49, huayra, lotus t125 or whatever it is called, some BMW for drifting... damn. I will probably spend like 10h straight just trying out all the cars on all tracks. I just hope the release won't be around gta 5 release cause it would be hard to choose ;p And also battlefield 4 and watch dogs... Holy ****, my life is going to be in trouble ;p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back