My plan on release. Whats yours?

On release of AC I plan to invite as many people that I know over in order that they can all play on this amazing simulation.I shall organize some time trails and one on one events getting people to try all different cars. Then I'm sure this will encourage many more to buy AC meaning more people to race against and hopefully the money that kunos deserves for there hard work.

1 Set the game
2 Race online
3 After some time......

playseat_f1_redbull_sidecopy_zps1d057fe3.jpg

At pre-order announce i'll order new hardware for my pc. Upgrading with new parts first time in 13 years :D (GTX 770, i5, etc already had to order new screen as old one died on me)
Usually i'm so cheap that i buy used parts to save money, but this time decided that this game is good enough reason for me to invest a bit more :)

After that i'll probably join our league server and join the party of testing all the cars. This creates huge join / leave session with 20 - 30 people taking part in it, so stability of mp will be tested quickly (beware kunos we'll keep you informed about the performance :D )

Waiting to test Ferrari 312T, Lotus 72 (E?), 98T and Ferrari F40

1) watching steam downloading/installing the game
2) losing some tears of joy in the meantime
3) after installing i will start the game and set everything up
4) i will take the Z4 GT3 out for a run at monza
5) no idea what can follow after this ... normally it can't get any better

Well imo it doest matter if you have 1 fps more or less.

Before I had nVidia and now AMD. I can say both manufactures are great. No driver problems or other crap so far. But I like my AMD card more atm.

And in the TP I had enough FPS (more than 100 if I remember right)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back