AC Multiclass @ Nurburgring GP-GT OSRW - Sun 11 Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I have to step away for a few. See you boys in the server and
giphy.gif

Sorry guys shocker from me tonight. Sorry @Birche for the bump into T1 on the second lap, I waited at T4. Sorry @Craig Dunkley for the contact in the last corner. Not sure what was going on but your car was jerking so it was really difficult to gauge as I was right behind you then you'd be slightly a head. I waited then realised to disconnected.

I got spun to, so all in all sorry for my rubbish driving today.

Sorry guys shocker from me tonight. Sorry @Birche for the bump into T1 on the second lap, I waited at T4. Sorry @Craig Dunkley for the contact in the last corner. Not sure what was going on but your car was jerking so it was really difficult to gauge as I was right behind you then you'd be slightly a head. I waited then realised to disconnected.

I got spun to, so all in all sorry for my rubbish driving today.

Not a problem m8 ..I was actually feeling like death warmed up, the nurse/physio had left only like 40 mins prior to official practice, so after that tap from you (racing incident) I just could not pick myself up ...I was ready to quit anyway, so no worries.

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and all that finished the race :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.