AC Multiclass @ Nurburgring GP-GT OSRW - Sun 11 Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry guys shocker from me tonight. Sorry @Birche for the bump into T1 on the second lap, I waited at T4. Sorry @Craig Dunkley for the contact in the last corner. Not sure what was going on but your car was jerking so it was really difficult to gauge as I was right behind you then you'd be slightly a head. I waited then realised to disconnected.

I got spun to, so all in all sorry for my rubbish driving today.

With regards to the jerking, I have experienced that a lot lately, you are very correct, it does make it very difficult to drive closely.

I didn't finish :)) I am so tired. Couldn't even resist the last 10 minutes, I am actually closing my eyes while driving. Nice driving you all.
I didn't feel the car tonight. It was like the R8 had no mass to it. The straights were fine, the cornering was fine, something just felt odd. ... Maybe next time.

Last edited:
Sorry guys shocker from me tonight. Sorry @Birche for the bump into T1 on the second lap, I waited at T4. Sorry @Craig Dunkley for the contact in the last corner. Not sure what was going on but your car was jerking so it was really difficult to gauge as I was right behind you then you'd be slightly a head. I waited then realised to disconnected.

I got spun to, so all in all sorry for my rubbish driving today.
no problem mistake happens and you show respect and waited:thumbsup:, it was still fun when I had fight back to p4 :D

I had a blast. Great job @Axel Moebius for an enjoyable 75mins. Thanks @JoelK for hosting.

2 big mistakes I made that cost a fair bit of time:
- Overran my pits due to a car leaving which obstructed myview in vr and had to reverse into the stall and then forward again. That sucked
- Snapped the car and spun while looking up in VR to see how much time was left. Good job me

75mins went by real fast.

Congrats to the people on the podiums. Some fast driving. :cool:
I made a few mistakes and I hope I didn't mess up anyone's race too bad. I'm really more afraid of wrecking someone or messing up their race than I am in coming in last. Also, my CPU was pinned most of the race. Video was choppy. The more cars on track, the worse it is. Hopefully an upgrade is in my near future.
Sorry some guys were feeling not so good. @Bobby Pennington and @Craig Dunkley, I was starting to feel raunchy with 30 mins to go myself. Hope you guys feel much better real soon.
Thanks for the great race guys, it was a blast. :D
p.s. What happened to the LMP1's ?

Last edited:
Jumped the start again. Did it in the group C race yesterday too. Unbelievably stupid.

But enjoyed it none the less. Thanks to Joel, Craig and Bobby for hosting and assisting. :thumbsup:

Good race @JoelK
I expected the mclaren boys infront of me today .. so i started practicing Wednesday^^
Used default setup, 17psi all around (pro tire app) and 2x60liter with soft tire change. Practiced about 4x 40 min long runs and some qualy tests today. Had to give 100% all race long, good night and see you soon.

I was actually feeling like death warmed up, the nurse/physio had left only like 40 mins prior to official practice, so after that tap from you (racing incident) I just could not pick myself up ...I was ready to quit anyway, so no worries.
Man I wish I could do something to make you better. In the US, we have a saying of "Death eating a ham sammich:D" and I'm usually on that dang sandwich as you know. Get some rest Craig and thanks again for all you do for all of us. You and @JoelK are making a good team. I'll do my part like being the village idiot and misleading everyone when can:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Cheers mate

Good race @JoelK
I expected the mclaren boys infront of me today .. so i started practicing Wednesday^^
Used default setup, 17psi all around (pro tire app) and 2x60liter with soft tire change. Practiced about 4x 40 min long runs and some qualy tests today. Had to give 100% all race long, good night and see you soon.
tenor.gif

Ok, stock setups or setups I give you from me now on. That or ballast. Maybe that will slow your butt down:D:D:D Great race dude.

Hey guys, I know I don't have any official standing at RD anymore so please understand I'm just trying to help out.

With regards to Simresults, because of EU privacy policies, we were told when I was hosting, that they shouldn't be put in the race threads. You can PM them, put them in TS after the race and that will be fine. If anything has changed, maybe @Craig Dunkley or @JoelK can chime in, but I seriously doubt it has. That's also why you'll never see us run illegal mods etc etc.
Cheers

Hey guys, I know I don't have any official standing at RD anymore so please understand I'm just trying to help out.

With regards to Simresults, because of EU privacy policies, we were told when I was hosting, that they shouldn't be put in the race threads. You can PM them, put them in TS after the race and that will be fine. If anything has changed, maybe @Craig Dunkley or @JoelK can chime in, but I seriously doubt it has. That's also why you'll never see us run illegal mods etc etc.
Cheers

You are very correct Bobby :thumbsup:

Anybody have an AC replay file for this race? Apparently I didn't have my settings set properly so it cut off the first 1/4 of the race.

I thoroughly enjoyed this race...had lots of guys to chase for most of it and managed to make some good passes along the way. I of course had my usual "first 10 mins off-track adventure" where I lost quite a few positions, but I managed to fight my way into the top 10...given the company, 9th wasn't a bad spot to end in at all.

@rockracer You're welcome. You'll want to shift at the first red light on the dash. After that you lose bhp and torque:unsure:
Bobby let me tell you :
I drove with your setup , in the beginning the rear feels a little bit sticky for me , then in the middle of the race I was able to do consistant lap times ( and could realize my personnel best laptime,very happy with that,and your very good setup ) .
Then the worst case happens , my fuel pit strategy was
sou bad (undercharged by 3 liters) ,that I run out of fuel in the middle of the
race . So had a relaxed pitsop of about 37 minutes :roflmao:
--
Advantage of that fuel run out : I could watch Florians fantastic drive , great job man :thumbsup:
---

Thx Bobby for your help with this setup and your very useful
tipps .
--
Congrats to the podium ,
and
Thx Joel for hosting this fantastic race .

Looking forward to the next one :)

Bobby let me tell you :
I drove with your setup , in the beginning the rear feels a little bit sticky for me , then in the middle of the race I was able to do consistant lap times ( and could realize my personnel best laptime,very happy with that,and your very good setup ) .
Then the worst case happens , my fuel pit strategy was
sou bad (undercharged by 3 liters) ,that I run out of fuel in the middle of the
race . So had a relaxed pitsop of about 37 minutes :roflmao:
--
Advantage of that fuel run out : I could watch Florians fantastic drive , great job man :thumbsup:
---

Thx Bobby for your help with this setup and your very useful
tipps .
--
Congrats to the podium ,
and
Thx Joel for hosting this fantastic race .

Looking forward to the next one :)
Thank you for the feedback. It's why I like to help when I can. I didn't want to kill you with it being to darty at the back:)

Anybody have an AC replay file for this race? Apparently I didn't have my settings set properly so it cut off the first 1/4 of the race.

I thoroughly enjoyed this race...had lots of guys to chase for most of it and managed to make some good passes along the way. I of course had my usual "first 10 mins off-track adventure" where I lost quite a few positions, but I managed to fight my way into the top 10...given the company, 9th wasn't a bad spot to end in at all.
If I had I would gladly give you a link Brandon, sadly I only done around 8 laps....I am sure somebody will help you out :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back