AC Multiclass Hot Hatchbacks@Bremgarten, 30th November 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Aaah yes! Slow cars again! Too bad I could only attend two races in the "Back to the 60ies" due to time constraints. One-Off events are a lot easier for me. Looking forward to todays race! Thank you HF2000 for organizing again!

I'm declaring my self the Spinners Club president... lol

And what's most interesting is that I did the perfect first lap - overtook both Toyotas straight away and at the beginning of the second long straight, overtook Jones. Crossed the finish line clean, with John telling me "P3". At that 0.0000001 second I trully thought "this has to be my first podium"... lol. It didn't last long. First of a sequence of spins, took ages to find the balance of the car and perhaps due to the excitement and challenges of the race.

Anyway, long time to finally complete laps clean and understand the lack of grip even with ABS and the potential of sliding/balance through the turns.

Very sorry for the guys who eventually found me on track and had contacts, pretty sure I let all you guys go - that's the best I can offer at my driving level... :(

Han, just my two cents, I think in those fast tracks the Toyotas are not comparable to the Audis. Even myself, below average driver, could easily see exiting turns my car faster than the Toyotas. Other than this, this track is pure fun, even when things go wrong - at least you enjoy some nature... lol

All the best!

Well my qualifying is getting pointless again, it was a 50:50 into the first corner, knowing I was probably going to get clobbered soon, why fight it.:O_o:
True to form good qualifying turned in to sitting sideways last, hit some one when I emerged from the shrubbery, did not see anyone, obviously.
So sorry for that.:(
My take on the Fiat and Alfa, they are very close, ran the Fiat here with very close times.
The only difference is the Fiat fits a tight circuit better, seems to be easier to go flat out, the Alfa takes a bit more nerve to do the same. But it obviously can, but I think it is slower in the twisty bits but takes back what it looses on the straights. Will check that on the replay.
Audi and Toyota has been spoken about above.
But I think looking at our resident aliens that you cannot actually state that, as they can easily prove stats wrong.
I would put aliens in the Toyota and the rest in the Audi, that should make for very interesting racing for all. The Aliens will win but they will have to fight all the way, and with many different drivers, I think.
Well done podiums, shame I could not make Allan an honest man, :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
I have my doubts if I could have closed the last 4 seconds. So well done Allan. I was taking big risks to try and close the gap.:unsure:
Great event @HF2000 Han, lot of promise.

Outstanding fun. The Toyota is such a stable platform. A little slower than the Audi for sure but can be lapped with great consistency.
Was running a solid 4th up the back end of the first lap when i clipped the fence or wall and spun me right into the woods. When i came out most of you had gone by me but there was some carnage so apologies to anyone who may of crashed because of me.
Apart from a couple more incidents i had the good fortune to fight my way back up through the field and get a half decent finish.
Han, that was a blast and as always thanks for your effort in making it happen.

BTW this circuit, with these cars only: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/reliant-robin-mk-1.2795/
Now that would be a challenge!;)
preview-jpg.60071

Last edited:
Well this was my second race in my new rig and it went a lot better. I did some adjusting to the brake pedal and that paid of. Broke my pb and was in qually less than a second behind Allan which is quite normal for me. The race went well as long as I didn't have to battle but under pressure and forced to different lines I couldn't control the car enough. Very happy with 3rd although I think Abe, Chris and Paul were a bit faster. So I hope I get more used to the rig and gain more confidence to get faster and more consistent.

Congrats to to podium and thanks all for joining. I hope you that all enjoyed it. I'll see if I can find a better match for the Audi or the Toyota for future street car events.

Last edited:
Well this was my second race in my new rig and it went a lot better. I did some adjusting to the brake pedal and that paid of. Broke my pb and was in qually less than a second behind Allan which is quite normal for me. The race went well as long as I didn't have to battle but under pressure and forced to different lines I couldn't control the car enough. Very happy with 3rd although I think Abe, Chris and Paul were a bit faster. So I hope I get more used to the rig and gain more confidence to get faster and more consistent.

Congrats to to podium and thanks all for joining. I hope that all enjoyed it. I'll see if I can find a better match for the Audi or the Toyota for future street car events.
Not a lot of options, but here's some!
options.JPG

It was a toss up between the Alfa or the Fiat so i chose the latter.Fun little car around the corners but lacking grunt on the straights.Had a good Quali,nipping Han and Paul by just under a second and finding roughly the same under a second lap times behind the Alfa,s,all i needed was a good start which i got.gained a few places, :laugh:.as the race progressed a few were having accidents, 1 i happened to witness was a car spinning out of control for an unfortunate @Kek700 to be collected.Now my heart felt for poor Ernie,but my head said differently of which i cant type on here :cautious::sneaky::sneaky::whistling::whistling::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:...Closing laps tyres were going off terrible and now Ernie less than 4 secs behind the chequered flag came at the right time..Yes i think the Aliens should be in slower cars and the rest of us in beefier cars..Again.. Han...Top Job lots of fun,great racing....
I have a suggestion if its ok..What about an old skool car vz Modern car..Old skool power against Modern traction and cornering as an example..Alfa GTA againt the Audi A1..Might have a go at testing a couple of theories..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back