Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
maxresdefault.jpg

1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

After Willow Springs another dusty track: Riverside near Los Angeles. It was built in 1957 and was 5.3 km long. The long straight was also used for drag racing. The only Grand Prix was held there in 1960 and was won by Stirling Moss. The location deep in the hilly desert landscape made it difficult to mark the bends and to get a good exit which is very important here because of the long straights.

640px-Circuit_Riverside.svg.png

So join us for another exciting race and:

Sign up here (Password: same as last week, otherwise post here and I will send you a PM with it.):

It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities like overtaking and blue flag situations but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

IMPORTANT:

• Qualify is split (not forced, gentleman's agreement). First 10min for the Audi's, second 10min for the MAZDA's. Don't go on track in the window of the other car class or you will be kicked from the session.
  • Blue Flags: If an MX5 driver gets a Blue Flag from an Audi, he has to stay on the racing line to be predictable. You can help the Audi by lifting on a straight, but you don't have to! The Audi driver is responsible for a safe overtake. Losing time doing this is part of the game and applies to any Audi. If you receive a blue flag from your own class, the normal rules apply.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #04 (Available throughout the race week) Password: dunlop
  • Race server: S.GP Password: dunlop
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 1 hour 15 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (20:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (20:40 UTC) | 45 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars: Audi TT/Mazda MX5 Cup
  • Track: Riverside, USA
  • Pit stop: optional
  • Tyre blankets: No
  • Track Temps: 28C air/43C track
  • Track Condition: Clear
  • Track grip: 95% increasing to 100% after about 20 minutes.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Last edited:
Don't you just click on his name on the grid timing page?

I've always wondered if it possible to know if someone is sitting in with you. I've never found a way. Not that anyone would bother watching me :)
Best way I know of is to hit the drive button so you are sitting in your own car (in the pits, ideally but you can do it anywhere including while you're hurtling around the track - unwise perhaps?) and then hit the ctrl-1/2/3 keys on the numpad (back one car, into own car, forward one car respectively).
See here for more info.

Edit: yeah I don't think you can tell if you have a "passenger" :)

Last edited:
Yeah,

that seems to go around :(

Happened to me and I (almost) did it to Allan, too.

So how about a tutorial how to spy on fellow drivers without kicking them to the Shadow Realm?

MFG Carsten
Yes, sorry about that, Carsten. :)

To view onboards you can do it from the pits. Navigate to the bottom icon (the one that looks like the Stig) to see the list of drivers and their laptime. Just click on their name and you are then in car. To get rid of the driver list overlay click on the Stig icon again.

The kick button appears on the far right when you click on a drivers name. That starts a kick vote.

It definitely works in the RD practice server!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.