AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5 @ BARCELONA

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
IMs sent, enjoy!

Doug

*edit* attached the 2 files in the AC setups, I think these must be the ones you can copy and try.

Attachments

• Audi TT Cup Barca.ini
    1.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Audi TT Cup Barca.sp
    291 bytes · Views: 40
Last edited:
As others have posted this "Chicane of Death" before Start/Finish straight is real chore.
For me it makes a difference of 1/2sec if I get it (partially) right or not.

When driving this track I was contemplating if Barcelona was one of the "beloved" Tilke tracks ( I googled it, yes, it is)

Especially this off camber fast corners feel very familiar from driving the Sachsenring.

This thing is so challenging that i have a full second!! between personal best and theoretical best.:speechless:

This is going to be interesting when in traffic.

MFG Carsten

Good thing:

if it goes like in my AI test race we will not have much lapping/collision events between Mazdas and Audis.

After the start/first corner confusion the Audis disappeared at the horizon and were not heard of again.:cool:

MFG Carsten

Good thing:

if it goes like in my AI test race we will not have much lapping/collision events between Mazdas and Audis.

After the start/first corner confusion the Audis disappeared at the horizon and were not heard of again.:cool:

MFG Carsten

LOL

I don't know how long your race was, or if you were simply talking about the race start, but I'm sure that after few laps the interaction will be quite present :)

Good thing:

MFG Carsten
The Audi's will certainly be lapping the MX5's, at least once in 40 minutes.

I thought we weren't using SGP anymore? This is getting confusing. SGP, then no SGP, then SGP again... :(
It's explained in the 3rd post, Frank. And I agree its á bit confusing but I would like to do it this way because it's takes less time from me and we will be ready to use s.gp instantly when the problems with the RD community are solved.

Is the mx-5 fine with a default setup or should it be tinkered with (I haven’t played ac for a while and don’t know the car well)? Voice chat is in RD discord?

Am i right in saying that the practice is 5 minutes shorter this time? I never practice but as this time I'm in the first section of the qualifying, I have to take into account 21.15 instead of 21.20, if so.

Is the mx-5 fine with a default setup or should it be tinkered with (I haven’t played ac for a while and don’t know the car well)? Voice chat is in RD discord?
I'm not a setup guy, but the mx5 setup possibilities are so few that you may end up leaving everything as is and enjoy the race anyways

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%