AC Multiclass Abarth500/MazdaMX5@Barcelona City, Wed 11th January 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great racing everyone.
And from what I saw the (relatively) new guys did great. Engli is coming up to pace quickly for example.

Oh and a reminder: I can give you the livery that you want including the F1 skins. Just let me know.

Last edited:
Great racing everyone.
And from what I saw the (relatively) new guys did great. Engli is coming up to pace quickly for example.
Thank you Han. I hope I wasn't defending too hard on the opening stages. Haha. I think I was being more consistent rather then pace. In qualifying I was 2 secs off of Earnie and 0.8 secs off you. Anyway, it was an enjoyable race. I hope next week we return the favor to the MX-5 boys.

Great racing everyone.

Oh and a reminder: I can give you the livery that you want including the F1 skins. Just let me know.
My pace was ok but my consistency was awful.

Then my GPU drivers crashed mid race.

I'm glad i got to take part and sorry to the person that crashed because of me.

Can I ask a question, conserning the mandatory pitstop? Is it mandatory just to pit or it is mandatory to change tyres. I changed the tires aswell and felt like I lost a lot of time related to the people around me.

When Fulvio overtook me in a highspeed corner it was like by a centimeters for me! Seems like only one person has to know what he's doing to make a nice overtake succesful :D
Can I ask a question, conserning the mandatory pitstop? Is it mandatory just to pit or it is mandatory to change tyres. I changed the tires aswell and felt like I lost a lot of time related to the people around me.
You have to add 1L of fuel, nothing more

@t6mek Tomek
I think Fulvio trusts me, I trust Fulvio, that same “mm” was there when he went past me.
He is really that good, kept that “mm” going for a few corners too.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

PS
I rarely drive at a 100%, in that race I was flat out all the time, attempting to try for 10th place, when it went pop, was hardly surprised.:roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited:
Thanks guys, was fun again! I did some of my ‘too eager’ mistakes again, but… less than last week :cool:.

Had some nice laps with Steve, Kimo and Ernie, felt kinda like racing every now and then.

Definitely liked this track! High speed feel, flat out flowing corners, cool! Had fun hotlapping on the practice server and with lots of ai races. Not even close to the real thing, but makes me more focussed on other cars (most of the time, that is…).

See y’all next week!

(I’ll go a little more on the safe side with fuel… pitting in last lap for fuel is not very smart…)

Last edited:
What a track. I think I really like street circuits in the mx5 :D

I'm rarely in the passing position with blue flags, but all drivers I came across did a good job today! It was hard here if someone caught you into the linked turns, but I was happy not to see anyone ruin their lap to let cars through, all while getting through fine myself :)

Tried my best to give you a bit of a fight there at the end Allan, but I couldn't keep it up every lap. Great pace and consistency. Same all the way up there with you fulvio. 2.03's ?? :confused::thumbsup:

Thanks for the pro Mazda track Han, almost made me forget all those laps I've spent on your bumper elsewhere :roflmao:

Enjoying our growing grid size too. 24 starters :geek:

Good racing all, see you next time!

Last edited:
i agree about that track, the fast sweeping curves with beautiful streetscape flying by makes these city circuits very enjoyable.

nice podium finish BTW. i must say, just during the very short time i've been here, your driving has improved a lot! keep on it, i'm sure the consistency will come.

i've still got a lot to learn, but there are many take away lessons from these races. yes, learning the best places to lift off to allow faster cars by without totally compromising your lap, and/or losing your focus and spinning off can be tricky too. had a couple of face plant moments out there where i lifted off during a turn to let another car pass, lost traction and slid into the wall... :confused:

An unplanned lift off had me watching half the field pass me by this past Sunday :roflmao: And it's hard to practice how to deal with them without being in a race and having some.

But this is the place to learn. Especially for racing side by side. So long as you give a little space and be predictable, you'll get it back in return :thumbsup:

Last edited:
@t6mek Tomek
I think Fulvio trusts me, I trust Fulvio, that same “mm” was there when he went past me.
He is really that good, kept that “mm” going for a few corners too.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
I don't think I should be given the same trust, as I was sure I'll crash into the fastest guy :roflmao::roflmao:
Tried my best to give you a bit of a fight there at the end Allan, but I couldn't keep it up every lap. Great pace and consistency. Same all the way up there with you fulvio. 2.03's ?? :confused::thumbsup:
I could keep with you and Allen for like a lap before first bigger mistake and then it was like you're on another orbit.
Does everybody agree someone should sneak into Fulvios and Allen house and put a brick under their gas pedal?

I have to start by saying great race Robert, you really pulled it out the bag yesterday. Well done mate. Everyone drove well and with respect for everyone around them in what was a fast but tight circuit. My own race was indifferent. I've developed a bad habit of sharpening up the Mazda handling too much making it a bit too lively while thinking it will be quicker it is in fact slower i think. Had some great fights never the less and as always was great fun. Nice for a change to see Han and his Fiat getting smaller in my mirror at the beginning of the race. MX5s rule for now it seems.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.