Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

2009-fiat-500-abarth-review-car-and-driver-photo-260871-s-original.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

After a great first race of the year on the Cathedral Rock track in an unpopulated part of the world, we're now are doing quite the opposite: a city track.
Thanks to @Shed 17 Paul Fairweather for the tip on this circuit in the beautiful city of Barcelona. If you have already visited Barcelona, you will recognize a lot. If you haven't, you should go when you have the opportunity!

The Abarths probably won't be very competitive with the Mazdas here, but they are in their own class and the track is too good to pass up.

FOR MY CONVENIENCE THESE EVENTS ARE REGISTERED ON EMPEROR AS PART OF A CHAMPIONSHIP WHICH MEANS THAT I DON'T HAVE TO SIGN YOU UP IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PARTICIPATED IN ONE OF THE EVENTS. BUT POSTING HERE IS STILL NECESSARY. YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR LIVERY IF YOU PROVIDE ME WITH YOUR STEAMID.

Sagrada_Familia_2021.jpg

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Post in this thread WITH YOUR CHOICE OF CAR to get a PM for the password for the practice AND the race server. You can also choose your livery when you provide me with your steamID

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:
  • Server: Racedepartment Server 2 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 BST (20:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 BST (20:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Event details:

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:

Sign me up with a Mazda please Han. I've been driving the Abarth last year and I don't want to be greedy so time to let someone else have a go at the FWD experience! :D:roflmao:
I may have to withdraw if not home in time but hopeful will be in at this spectacular street circuit.

Anyone else having trouble downloading the track? It gets to 100Mb and then restarts. Can someone provide another link if they've been successful?
Does it really restart or can you just wait a little longer?
I know mediafire downloads can look pretty weird at times like not downloading at all, restarting, getting stuck at 30 MB and then 5 minutes later show you the 2 GB file on your disk etc...

It just cycles up to 100Mb and restarts, Tried in Chrome and Edge plus a reboot.

I'll leave cycling for a while and see it it ever succeeds

Does it really restart or can you just wait a little longer?
I know mediafire downloads can look pretty weird at times like not downloading at all, restarting, getting stuck at 30 MB and then 5 minutes later show you the 2 GB file on your disk etc...
Yeah, its really strange right now:

I hit the download button, reached for my coffee cup and "Bhamm" the file was in :confused:

MFG Carsten

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years