AC Multi Class @ Daytona - Sun 28 Oct 18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
sorry Craig!! i was focus on laping and didn´t see your message. :redface: i have to test tyre compound, but more o less i have setuped it.

I was told this was a racing event ..I thought it was a flying event :barefoot:

f4pwG81.png

Hi Craig,

Which car(s) would you advise as the easiest for a rookie ?
I mean the one I have better chances to stay more on the the road, not to really compete with all of you but at least to stay out of your way...
81R9lrHIAiL._SX466_.jpg

Thank you!

Yves

Hi Craig,

Which car(s) would you advise as the easiest for a rookie ?
I mean the one I have better chances to stay more on the the road, not to really compete with all of you but at least to stay out of your way...
81R9lrHIAiL._SX466_.jpg

Thank you!

Yves

haha.. I love ur post ...well as you know, I am far from the fastest person on the grid, but I do have consistency and racecraft..this is what allows me to gain position (not outright speed) I would keep away from the LMP class (imho) ..mainly because you will be consistently overtaking the GTE class, so always in the thick of things. So this leaves the GTE class ..the BMW (imho) is the easiest and safest drive (I know of a couple of drivers that can make this thing fly, but that is another story).

Take all the cars out in the GTE class and pick one the is not necessarily the fastest for you, but the one you feel will give you the best consistency ...consistency is your best weapon at this stage, in your online simracing.

Last edited:
haha.. I love ur post ...well as you know, I am far from the fastest person on the grid, but I do have consistency and racecraft..this is what allows me to gain position (not outright speed) I would keep away from the LMP class (imho) ..mainly because you will be consistently overtaking the GTE class, so always in the thick of things. So this leaves the GTE class ..the BMW (imho) is the easiest and safest drive (I know of a couple of drivers that can make this thing fly, but that is another story).

Take all the cars out in the GTE class and pick one the is not necessarily the fastest for you, but the one you feel will give you the best consistency ...consistency is your best weapon at this stage, in your online simracing.
Thanks for the advices. Please keep me one position, I make a choice ASAP...
upload_2018-10-23_13-38-19.png

Hi Craig,

I will stick to the BMW as you advised...

Txs!

e018067254e36020b1152be30d149cac.jpg

Unfortunately I think my graphics card has died this week so I will have to sign myself out. Will hopefully have a replacement sorted for next week but I'll have to miss out on this one.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back