AC Multi Class @ Daytona - Sun 28 Oct 18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
DAYTONA.png

We are racing at Daytona road course. I am sure this track, will provide us with plenty of excitement in the GTE class. Wishing you all the very best of luck.

All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, race servers and Teamspeak can sign up for this event provided there are free slots available. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Practice Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU MULTI CLASS PRACTICE #17
Race Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU MULTI CLASS RACE #12

Car:
DLC Is Required For This Event

GT2/E

Track: Daytona 2017 1.0 (download here)
Track Temps: 28c-30c

Fixed Setup:
No
Pitstop: Mandatory 10-50 minutes
Driving Assists: Factory ABS, Factory TC, Tire blankets
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.7B Download

Schedule (EU):
Sunday 28Oct18
Practice: 20:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:50 GMT (20 minutes)
Race: 20.52 GMT (60 Minutes) with Mandatory Pitstop

Due to a lack of interest in the LMP cars, a decision has been made to remove the said class ...thank you for your understanding, I apologise for any disappointment. The drivers that were signed up for LMP, have been moved to the GTE class, can you please let me know your choice of car. Of course I will understand if you want to withdraw, but hope you will remain.

GT2/E :
  1. Trebucht - RSR
  2. rikirk - 458
  3. birle1 - RSR
  4. Spilskinanka - RSR
  5. Chris Down - RSR
  6. Buster - RSR
  7. sandro57 - 458
  8. TheoRacer69 - RSR
  9. Medilloni - BMW
  10. Devidin - BMW
  11. Anders Jensen - C7.R
  12. Thorthegamer - MAYBE?
  13. pattikins - RSR
  14. Pjj - C7.R
  15. Mr M1 GAMING - RSR
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot

UTP# 02 -CD

Last edited:
Drivers: Please have your choice of car in by 16:00 GMT Sunday 28 October, this will also be the deadline for any car changes. I thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

GT2/E BoP:

• BMW nothing
  • Corvette 20kg / 35% Restrictor
  • Ferrari 15% Restrictor
  • Porsche 20kg / 30% Restrictor
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you have to check and see that its clear before you re-enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.
When entering the track from the pits stay off the racing line until you are up to speed and do not race on your out lap. Let other drivers by in qualifying.
On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car. Remember, you've made the mistake by going off so let them by cleanly.

Golden Rule

1. Be 100% sure it's not your fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a complete lift of the gas please if it is safe to do so.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

Last edited:
Great call @Buster ! Specially considering there are no more Stars&Stripes server at RD.
Will join the party with my horsy lady (that's not a misspell BTW if anyone is tempted to say something about my better half).
image136.jpg

Just offering my insight into this. BoP figures are wrong. Those figures were used by a previous staff member but badly needed adjustment.

The final ones that other members and myself agreed upon are these:

LMP BoP:
  • No BoP for Audi or Toyota
GT2/E BoP:
  • BMW nothing
  • Ferrari 10% Restrictor

Last edited by a moderator:
Just offering my insight into this. BoP figures are wrong. Those figures were used by a previous staff member but badly needed adjustment.

The final ones that other members and myself agreed upon are these:

LMP BoP:
  • No BoP for Audi or Toyota
GT2/E BoP:
  • BMW nothing
  • Ferrari 10% Restrictor

Thanks Tariq ..I will of course use these :thumbsup:

Gents please note, I was using some "old" Bop settings, more testings have been completed since, which resulted in some further adjustments to the Bop settings. We are now using the latest settings ..Thanks to @Celtic Pharaoh for pointing this out :thumbsup:

Last edited:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 88 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 40 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 10.0%