Cars MSF - Williams FW24 (F1 2002) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
it really does not work
I am returned to the main menu when I pressing Racing Start button
I installed it properly.
I am AC(v1.15) Steam user

Last edited:
  • ronniej

Thanks again for this wonderful car...I'm having a problem with the LED (RPM) lights on the steering wheel though, as I cannot see the at all. Is this on your end as well, or is it just me? Thought I would mention it, but I don't see anyone else posting this problem with v1.1....

Thanks again for this wonderful car...I'm having a problem with the LED (RPM) lights on the steering wheel though, as I cannot see the at all. Is this on your end as well, or is it just me? Thought I would mention it, but I don't see anyone else posting this problem with v1.1....

Yes we know it. It was the same with 1.0. You must turn on the post process to see well the led lights. Just turn it on by setting the values on the minimum. If you increse the values you will increase the led glare. on the minimum the led will be more bright, without glare. At moment, in order to have glare on led, this is the only solution. If someone have any suggestion, we will appreciate.

can you explain better, maybe posting a screen? thank you
latest version:

Screenshot_msf_williams_fw24_zolder67_29-11-117-18-33-7.jpg
Screenshot_msf_williams_fw24_zolder67_29-11-117-18-33-8.jpg

its like the shader settings are only applied to LOD A?

Also i thought that the cold tyre performance (with default tyre, hard i believe) was significantly worse than with any other car in the game. it isnt noticeable after a handful of corners, but maybe some funny values in the temp/grip curve, or just as designed :)

latest version:

View attachment 224513 View attachment 224514

its like the shader settings are only applied to LOD A?

Also i thought that the cold tyre performance (with default tyre, hard i believe) was significantly worse than with any other car in the game. it isnt noticeable after a handful of corners, but maybe some funny values in the temp/grip curve, or just as designed :)

@Babbu70

well... if tyres are cold it's obvious they have low grip. I made it on purpose, because the driver must be able to heat up tyres, like in a real race. If you want to reach quickly the right operating tyres temperature and before the end of the first lap, you need to heat up them properly, using appropriate maneuvers, ore maybe playing with tyres pressure. Moreover, they require a break-in period in order to ensure that they deliver their optimum grip.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.