MSF - Williams FW24 (F1 2002)

Cars MSF - Williams FW24 (F1 2002) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Schifarteruft submitted a new resource:

MSF - Williams FW24 (F1 2002) - williams openwheel f1 2002 fw24

We are proud to present you the Williams FW24

DkbNL6e.jpg

If you enjoy our work please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=BGJ5CUCLWA5SE

Credits:
MSF Italian Modding Team
  • InGame-Importing Process: babbu babbu
  • 3D model: babbu babbu
  • Physics: the engineer
  • Sounds: corfix - simontek27
  • Skins and Texture: alesanchez
  • Helmet...

Read more about this resource...

just drove laps barca way better that the first one you guys build keep it up will test it some more after max takes 3rd place lol

[Quote = "JustinJ post: 2476892, membro: 245202"] Concordato suppongo. Potrebbero essere inscatolati fuori ulteriormente come la cosa reale: [MEDIA = youtube] ozrDStFHX48 [/ MEDIA]

Sembra che potrebbero utilizzare il modello SF15 pneumatici Bridgestone con una pelle [/ QUOTE]
Il modello è completamente costituito da 0. Ho scelto di oscillare me stesso al centro, perché dal punto di vista nella cabina di guida mi piaceva vederli quadrato. Se si notano le spalle sono meno gonfie. È una scelta personale

[Quote = "JustinJ post: 2476892, membro: 245202"] Concordato suppongo. Potrebbero essere inscatolati fuori ulteriormente come la cosa reale: [MEDIA = youtube] ozrDStFHX48 [/ MEDIA]

Sembra che potrebbero utilizzare il modello SF15 pneumatici Bridgestone con una pelle [/ QUOTE]
The tires look like some 1st-day trainee inflated them with way too much pressure :D:roflmao::D

Agreed I suppose. They could be boxed out further like the real thing:

Looks like they might be using the SF15 Tyre model with a bridgestone skin

The model is completely made up of 0. I chose to swing myself in the center because from the view in the cockpit I liked to see them squared. If you notice the backs are less swollen. Is a personal choice

Last edited:
[Quote = "Andreas Knöpke postale: 2477138, Membro: 163401"] Ebbene, Dalla cabina di pilotaggio SEMBRA Che Sono massicciamente gonfiati con un grande picco nel mezzo, E al this che ho commentato in un modo divertente [. / CITAZIONE]
Oh yeah, I'm not taken for the comment, I just explained the motivation but if you do not like to modify it in the upcoming updates. Even the cockpit and other details to add, but at least we got out of it before. thanks anyway

Well first we need to thank you all the members for all the hours/weeks you have passed on this project ! :)

The car is pretty good, like the others said the tyres 3d model propably need some work.
The sound is good, physics too.. but its a beta so you know what needs to be improved and every users that leave a comments/reviews will help you for sure to go in the right direction :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for these beautiful words that give meaning to the true spirit of collaboration between the various modding teams. Every suggestion or criticism, to improve this car will be always well accepted, as I have always thought.

i havent check all the car yet but you can see here that the tread of the tyres is like "blurred".. its the texture or the uv mapping.. the problem..on the top and bottom the texture is ok but front/rear (red) its blurred or stretched.. seems to be more the uv mapping than the texture.

1494884219-00.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back