Mr Pibb's 2013 Mod

i have a little problem, i have set the files into the game folder, but i see the the Dutch flag by Vitaly Petrov (Caterham) and i see the picture off Giedo van de Garde. How can that looks like by your screens it is good

Hi friend!
Thanks for the mod. Great job. Only a question:

How do you do to change the pitwalls order?

Thanks in advance for your answer!;)

daren96: Mod is English only. You may have installed the language file, but have the game set to another language. You will have to change the game to English for the English language file to be used.

Bjorn: Short answer is no. A hybrid database file will have to be produced.

Camacho: Pitwall order is built into the track model. It cannot be changed. However, it is possible to repaint the stands so they appear in 2013 order. The shapes will stay the same, but the paintjob on the stands could be changed to give correct order (at least in apperance). If you are going to do this, the original 2012 pitstand team uniform file will have to be used. They will sort themselves out automatically. You will also not be able to download track update files such as the one recently released for Melborne as these won't contain the repainted stands.

You will also not be able to download track update files such as the one recently released for Melborne as these won't contain the repainted stands.
Otherwise you must yourself painted files put again and again...And if you have all done for every track and update is 2014;)

Hey Pibb! I found out that the crash is caused by the database file. Though, I don't know why, as it is the one which is from your pack, and has the right size of 455kb. I have moved every other file from your pack to my game path, and works, but if I move the database, it crashes. You know what could cause it, or could you upload the database file alone that you use?

And other question, as I said, I've moved every other file from the pack to the game path. Though, the cars' appearance still seems to be from last leason. Is it because of the failure of the database file, or?

Ede, I have no idea why your're getting this problem. Perhaps the database is corrupted in the download? File size is ok.

You could try downloading snthennumber's database file and give that a go.

Make a bogus profile up with the standard database file first, then make sure everything works first. Then try the new database.

Failing that, you may need to verify integrity of game cache via steam, run game, set up a bogus profile, exit and save, then reinstall mod.

To verify game cache files via steam, goto steam, click library (at top) and right-click your F12012 logo, select properties, then in the new pop-up, goto 'local files' and click on 'verify integrity of game cache'. This will download and install a fresh (standard) copy of all altered files so game will be unmodded.

Then, go to game, set up a new profile, and test all the various modes work. Then reinstall the mod. It might pay to also download a fresh copy of the mod.

I have no problems with the database at all.

• Deleted member 137812

Ede, I have no idea why your're getting this problem. Perhaps the database is corrupted in the download? File size is ok.

You could try downloading snthennumber's database file and give that a go.

Make a bogus profile up with the standard database file first, then make sure everything works first. Then try the new database.

Failing that, you may need to verify integrity of game cache via steam, run game, set up a bogus profile, exit and save, then reinstall mod.

To verify game cache files via steam, goto steam, click library (at top) and right-click your F12012 logo, select properties, then in the new pop-up, goto 'local files' and click on 'verify integrity of game cache'. This will download and install a fresh (standard) copy of all altered files so game will be unmodded.

Then, go to game, set up a new profile, and test all the various modes work. Then reinstall the mod. It might pay to also download a fresh copy of the mod.

I have no problems with the database at all.
Im making a set-up so people can play the 2013 season online with friends if they like. Im not using your database because that makes the game crash when its online, but I used your other files. Im considering switching Perez with Button's name since we can't change any physics and
Hamilton seemed to be the faster one in the game, for the rest everything stays the same.
I removed the nationality flags so they dont show wrong flags with some drivers, there are no flags now I think its better.
The cool thing is that this actually works, when you keep your own score table you can make this season a 2013 season with a couple of your friends. Just dont add up the HRT team when you go race with your friends online!

Is there another way to make Sutil's first name correct? Without editing the database? Thats the only thing missing right now. And oh, a little thing, the shortcut names like VDG aren't shown right in the little screen at qualifying, but who cares?

I dont know if you want to add this on you mod or something, otherwise I just keep it for private use. I don't need any credits either since it was a 5 minute job to remove the flags hehe.

Mr Pibb Thank you for your help. Riders and photo is fine after playing file. The last problem in my Career in the selection of the teams I have one red cross and the inscription BAD TEAM ID! Yet you tell me with this problem? Thank you very much and sorry for my English.

i have one problem whit this mod, in quali all ok but in season 3 cualifiqe 8 cars, not 10... sorry for my english. if this can fixed? tnx
Problem is that since there is 22 drivers this season. In Q1 and Q2, 7 drivers are eliminated(is this programed in exe or where I don't know:unsure: ), so for Q3 there stays only 8 drivers.

Demy: Be my guest. Be warned, codies have made it a bit harder this year. The short name you refer to used to be read from language file, now it's read from database. What's more, the frontend b_nonpersistent file reads the short name in the database for driver pics. To get Sutil's first name correct requires a "nico2" in database. I suspect that changing short names in database won't affect online compatibility but that's just a guess.

Fitti: Bad team ID is because HRT have been removed. That's what you are seeing in career team select menu.

lgbs2004: No, it's not possible to reactivate HRT. Certain lines have been removed from the database to achieve HRT removal.

Ede: Thanks for the PM. Nice to know you got the mod to work.

Me and my brother wre trying it out in co-op mode but it crashes as soon as we hit ready in the lobby... Do you know why is it like that? We both have the same mods installed. Maybe because of HRT missing?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back