Resource icon

MGP21 MotoGP21 wider range of MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3 AIskills 1.4 2021-05-08

Login or Register an account to download this content
Marg submitted a new resource:

MotoGP21 wider range of Moto2 and Moto3 AIskills - MotoGP21 AIskills

Features edited AIskills file with wider range of Moto2 and Moto3 AIskills. Also it has more similar laptime generation - when free practice sessions are skipped, it is much more possible to see leaders like P.Acosta or J.Mcphee in prequalifying. Also - this generator contains all values in range 1.03 -1.06, so no "fake" good laptimes are generated when session is abruptly ended!

Read more about this resource...

I haven't made MotoGP. Variety was quite good.
P.S. Just watched the Moto3 race. I am "enraged" by this Acosta. Why ever time it turns out this way??? Most of other leaders crash out.. aaaahhhh...

20210502162321_1.jpg

todo lo demás perfecto

mcphe is not changed, it always comes out first and taking 4 seconds out of the second
McPhee is too strong... I will edit. But it should not be always...
But I see it is qualifying pic, not race ending. So it is more like time generation thing. But I will change some values.

Last edited:
With Hexadecimal editor, values are not ovbious, they look like 51 D6 AE 3F. I figured out the sequence which values are which (not all of them). But i copied them from one section in AISkills file to another section until I saw the effect. Then was a breakthrough - here in forums the last year one guy told how to convert such values to decimal values (and back!).
For example 00 00 40 3F is 0.75

Last Milestone update changed filenames. Some .pak files disappeared, they packed all info in 2 pak files!! Do not replace file, but rename it (put 1 instead of 0!).
EDIT: Now it's OK. My addon's filename is now different, named pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_AI_P.pak, so there should be no problems.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back