MGP22 MotoGP 22 Modding Tutorial

Yes they do, you just need to open the repack command and change it to sbk1 instead of motogp22
Ok it worked, kinda. I was able to repack but in game I can't see my custom number.

But I checked with umodel and there I can see the texture of my custom number, but in game it doesn't change anything

Last edited:
The custom numbers are located in a few places so make sure you've edited them all
Oh I didn't know. I only edited the number in assets/graphics/vehicles/bikes/bikeShared/bikes_stand/textures/stocknumbers
And also the ones in UHDDynamicRes/Pilot/Number_Big and Number_Small
Which are the other locations? I believe they are the same of MotoGP 22

Last edited:
Hello, I have a question, where to find and change the following things:
Lighting parameters per tracks, means sun position?
because for Assen e.g. it's to bright and I want it like Aragon, there the lighing is correct in terms of colors and contrast.

Second thing is where to change curb and asphalt textures for the tracks, I hope it's an "easy" thing, because some didn't really match the real ones.

And third is where to change those ugly ugly asphalt reflections on some tracks? Look a replay at Assen, Estoril or Barcelona where you have a mirror on track? That look so bad.
I don't understand it because on some tracks it's so good but on some it's horrible.

Thanks!

Oh I didn't know. I only edited the number in assets/graphics/vehicles/bikes/bikeShared/bikes_stand/textures/stocknumbers
And also the ones in UHDDynamicRes/Pilot/Number_Big and Number_Small
Which are the other locations? I believe they are the same of MotoGP 22
Oh I think those are the only 2

Hello, I have a question, where to find and change the following things:
Lighting parameters per tracks, means sun position?
because for Assen e.g. it's to bright and I want it like Aragon, there the lighing is correct in terms of colors and contrast.

Second thing is where to change curb and asphalt textures for the tracks, I hope it's an "easy" thing, because some didn't really match the real ones.

And third is where to change those ugly ugly asphalt reflections on some tracks? Look a replay at Assen, Estoril or Barcelona where you have a mirror on track? That look so bad.
I don't understand it because on some tracks it's so good but on some it's horrible.

Thanks!
I don't think you can change the sun, it's probably possible someway but I wouldn't know where to start.

As for the textures, "assets\graphics\environments\tracks" then just the track you want to edit

Then I don't know what I'm doing wrong. If I open umodel with my mod pak copied and pasted in the folder the edited textures are there among the others, in the correct location. But in game I see the original texture
Try renaming the pak to have a bigger number (so instead of pakchunk0, use pakchunk20 or something)

I don't think you can change the sun, it's probably possible someway but I wouldn't know where to start.

As for the textures, "assets\graphics\environments\tracks" then just the track you want to edit
Thanks for help!
I think that I found some files, will show some results. For me its weird because like every Milestone title there is a huge difference in terms of track quality.
Assen or Catalunya need definetaly Updates.
But why Look some tracks like they have a mirror on the Asphalt, Thats just ugly.
Btw is there any issue with maybe win11 an the repack command?
Everytime i use it it just open an editor file and just dont create a pak file?
For the Moment i have no idea because phyton is installed and every directory is correct.

Thanks for help!
I think that I found some files, will show some results. For me its weird because like every Milestone title there is a huge difference in terms of track quality.
Assen or Catalunya need definetaly Updates.
But why Look some tracks like they have a mirror on the Asphalt, Thats just ugly.
Btw is there any issue with maybe win11 an the repack command?
Everytime i use it it just open an editor file and just dont create a pak file?
For the Moment i have no idea because phyton is installed and every directory is correct.
It should work correctly but I still use windows 10 so I can't say 100% for certain. Make sure you have the correct version of python (2.7)

Okay.
@BIKER7202 haven't found any solution why no modded pak file appear in SBK 22, there must be really sth wrong like @The Walker said.

I tried thousand ways, to change the repack structure of the folders, renamed pakcunk-numbers - atm I really frustrated, seems nobody has found out so far what's the problem there ...

Okay.
@BIKER7202 haven't found any solution why no modded pak file appear in SBK 22, there must be really sth wrong like @The Walker said.

I tried thousand ways, to change the repack structure of the folders, renamed pakcunk-numbers - atm I really frustrated, seems nobody has found out so far what's the problem there ...
I'll have a play around with it, I still haven't tried anything yet

Okay.

I've now got a dedicated post/set of tools for SBK 22 so hopefully that'll fix your issues, if you need any further help post there

Hello, I'm drawing a livery. repack command.bat immediately closes and does not save anything, please help.
Desktop Screenshot 2022.09.25 - 00.jpg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies