MGP22 MotoGP 22 Modding Tutorial

Well first of all, it's unrelated but you need to delete those ShaderArchive files, they will crash the game.

I'd say though, make sure that you have the correct version of python installed (should be 2.7)
Hi, thanks. everything works. Then I made a suit, the game didn't see it. It turned out two mods, one works, the second does not

Last edited:
It’s just the same as doing a skin, mechanics and the umbrellas are in the assets/graphics/characters folder.

The box is in assets/graphics/environments/box

Это то же самое, что делать скин, механика и зонты находятся в папке assets / graphics / characters.

Коробка находится в разделе ресурсы / графика / окружение / коробка
Thank you so much. the first mod so far looks like this

Motogp22 Screenshot 2022.09.26 - 15.01.30.41.png

Last edited:
Open "assets\data\db\NoCook\db.sqlite3" (You'll need to use quickbms to extract this from the game's pak files)

Go to the "Teams" table and set the "Categorys_Key" for the team you want in the modern class the "MOTOGP"
Can you send me data/db/NoCook/db.sqlite3 file.or the tutorial video because i try it still can't open data/db/NoCook/db.sqlite3

Hello. First of all congratulations on the work done and thank you for all your help.
Is it possible to add more teams, for example races with 26 riders?
Would like to add bikes from previous years (Ex: Kawasaki ZX-RR 2009)...

Hello. First of all congratulations on the work done and thank you for all your help.
Is it possible to add more teams, for example races with 26 riders?
Would like to add bikes from previous years (Ex: Kawasaki ZX-RR 2009)...
You can yes, in the database just set Kawasaki 2009’s category to motogp

hello, how do you make texture _n and _l for suits?
Generally I try to go for plain ones and just use those. So for example if you’re making a skin for an Alpinestars rider, look at all the Alpinestars _l and _n files and see if you can find ones that have no logos on.

If you can’t find any without logos then try to edit them together to remove any logos. The content aware fill tool in photoshop is also pretty good for removing logos.

Obviously make sure your _n and _l files line up properly with your suit as sometimes suit textures differ from eachother.

One last thing, when you import a _l file into unreal engine set it’s texture compression to “masks (No srgb)”. If you don’t then your rider will look shiny in game.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%