Resource icon

MGP20 MotoGP 20 - Real gameplay 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Matt21 submitted a new resource:

MotoGP 20 - Real gameplay Moto 3

I created a real gameplay of the Moto 3 class. I managed to achieve real results. More riders win and especially the field is more balanced. Between the first and tenth, there are about 3 seconds in the finish. The first group usually has 10-20 riders. Another thing I worked on were AI crashes. I reduced the adhesion on the asphalt a bit. I made the grass, sand and especially the curbs very slippery. So be careful on the curbs :)
I've been doing everything for the last two weeks, I've done...

Read more about this resource...

Hello Matt21 thank you for releasing this mod I'm finally glad that at least the AI riders won't fall so much. But on the contrary, I wanted to ask if you could modify the Rivacold sniper team in Moto3 a bit.

Hello Matt21 thank you for releasing this mod I'm finally glad that at least the AI riders won't fall so much. But on the contrary, I wanted to ask if you could modify the Rivacold sniper team in Moto3 a bit.

What exactly would you like to adjust?

Matt21

Well, maybe I would like you to make the title birra vetitia on the top of the jumpsuit if you don't understand what I mean, look for google and write filip salač or Tony Arbolino and look at the pictures where they are taken from the back and look at the jumpsuit from the back.

Last edited:
Here is a picture of Filip Salač from behind

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 146
[QUOTE = "Matt21, post: 3284567, membro: 249415"]
Forse col tempo ci saranno MotoGp e Moto 2 se ci sarà interesse.
[/CITAZIONE] me, very interested in the gameplay of motogp and moto 2.

Interesting mod! Also grass physics is much better AND I noticed: If AI crashes and if bike stopped in the grass, it takes longer time to rejoin the track, because grass affects AI riding as well! Harder for them to get back on track. And that is more realistic.

Interesting mod! Also grass physics is much better AND I noticed: If AI crashes and if bike stopped in the grass, it takes longer time to rejoin the track, because grass affects AI riding as well! Harder for them to get back on track. And that is more realistic.

Thank you, you have a share in the creation of this mod. I learned from your forum posts about adjusting rider performance :)
Not sure how to adjust the number of AI errors in the AiSkills file?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.