Resource icon

MGP20 MotoGP 20 - Real gameplay 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Matt 21

I still want to ask what rivacold sniper sent you a picture and you did not answer me

I'm sorry, but this is a small detail. Rather, it is necessary to adjust the qualifying values of Moto 3 and make a set of Moto 2. And that is work for X hours.

I will once again comment on the slippery curbs. I did this because no one has yet figured out how to make AI make mistakes. It is possible that Milestone completely abolished this possibility. Believe me, I spent at least 10 hours trying to adjust different values. For example, if I cancel the AI traction control, half of the field falls in the second turn in Austria. When I found out that in the Grip Curve folder it is possible to set the adhesion of asphalt, curbs, grass, gravel, especially in dry or wet conditions. But everything is encrypted and you have to try to try what each value does and what to do. If I add grip on the curb by only 10% and on a track where I now have about 6-7 crashes, one rider or no one will fall at once. And it's not just about accidents. So some riders slow down due to the curb and are overtaken by 1-2 riders. If I return the values to normal, they will only ride in a row in the MotoGP class. No one wants a boring game when MotoGP is so fun in the real world.

But if anyone comes up with a way to make AI make mistakes, I'll modify the Mod.

Matt21 updated MotoGP 20 - Real gameplay with a new update entry:

MotoGP 20 - Real gameplay

I have new news guys. The probability error seems to be back! I have the impression that for the first time since MotoGP 17. I finally managed to find out where it is set. Sometimes some riders start to brake earlier, which leads to overtaking and sometimes to accidents. The curbs are no longer slippery, only on the grass and gravel carefully :) I have only updated the MotoGP class so far, please test and feedback, -)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Im using 1.2 version atm especially interesrting in moto 3 class great job , the version 1.3 work with moto 3 too?

If I remember correctly, then in Moto 3 version 1.3 there is only modified rider performance. No changes in physics. It's up to you which version you enjoy more. I would like to release an update next week. I have my hands tied a bit to make the game more interesting. Slippery curbs bothered some people, and the only other way to achieve an AI accident is to reduce TCS. But then the motorcycles ride in a strange skid. Especially in long corners, it looks weird.

Hey guys, glad to find this community. Matt 21, are u the same Matt 21 from Fifa and Madden in OS? Can't wait to test ur work here.

I have a question, I would really like to start a new season with the riders on their new teams (Rossi on Petronas, etc). Is there a mod that moves the riders to their new teams?

Also, would like to start a new career w/ VR46 MotoGP team, things like that. If somebody can help me, I really appreciate.

Gonna download it and test, again, thanks for ur work!

Matt21 updated MotoGP 20 - Real gameplay with a new update entry:

Real gameplay of MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3

After months of various trials and experiments, I may have reached my destination.
The first novelty is that we have Moto2 ready. But I also modified Moto3 and MotoGp
I played with the physics of the terrain and tires in all classes and added a little aggression. I think the races are more interesting now. Riders brake later, when attacking, they dive under the opponent in a turn. On the way out, they are sometimes long and this results in collisions and accidents. The problem is that each...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I don't understand the high, medium and low functions ,at real game play 1.4... can you explain?

There have been many AI accidents on circuits such as Finland, Japan and Australia. Therefore, it is advisable to use the Low file on these lines. This means a low probability of AI crashes

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back