MGP20 MotoGP 20™ | Every Setting Benchmarked

Here I've tested every advanced graphics setting found in MotoGP 20 on PC, benchmarked and tested for their Frames Per Second performance hit. Using the chart below you can find out just how demanding each setting is. Considering the speeds you'll be traveling at, it's crucial you get MotoGP 20 running at 60 frames per second or higher at all times.
The further up the bar goes, the more demanding the graphics option is when switching from Low to Ultra. In the case of Particle Effects, the performance may vary a lot depending on the actual scene rendering.
I hope it can help everyone.

PRESETS.png
settings.png

Here I've tested every advanced graphics setting found in MotoGP 20 on PC, benchmarked and tested for their Frames Per Second performance hit. Using the chart below you can find out just how demanding each setting is. Considering the speeds you'll be traveling at, it's crucial you get MotoGP 20 running at 60 frames per second or higher at all times.
The further up the bar goes, the more demanding the graphics option is when switching from Low to Ultra. In the case of Particle Effects, the performance may vary a lot depending on the actual scene rendering.
I hope it can help everyone.

Wow! Thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back