Tracks Mosport 2021 (CTMP) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I wanted to give the G55 GT3 mod a go last night, I couldn't help myself from doing another Formula Ford race here. For such a "power" circuit this place is just so, so good with any type of car, it's simply brilliant.

Thank you John, so much, for doing this place justice.

As a side note, what kind of times are you guys running with Stereo's Formula Ford? I think my personal best is a 1:39 flat, and I'm handily ahead of the AI at 100%. I'm no alien, so just wanted to see if the AI wasn't quite up to par or if for some reason I'm actually quick in that car here?

As much as I wanted to give the G55 GT3 mod a go last night, I couldn't help myself from doing another Formula Ford race here. For such a "power" circuit this place is just so, so good with any type of car, it's simply brilliant.

Thank you John, so much, for doing this place justice.

As a side note, what kind of times are you guys running with Stereo's Formula Ford? I think my personal best is a 1:39 flat, and I'm handily ahead of the AI at 100%. I'm no alien, so just wanted to see if the AI wasn't quite up to par or if for some reason I'm actually quick in that car here?
http://managerdc6.rackservice.org:50129/lapstat
Here are some times from our server, all laps there at 97% grip.

(Sorry for off topic)
Which tyres are you using? East are faster at every track I've tried so far. I assume the AI choose Norths and maybe you did also? I'll PM you a setup you can try out and see if it helps at all.

Whatever the default tire is, is what I've run with. I rarely get into setups unless there's something super borky with the default, I've never taken the time to learn.

Whatever the default tire is, is what I've run with. I rarely get into setups unless there's something super borky with the default, I've never taken the time to learn.
Ah ok, sounds like your not too fussed about the setup. I don't know what I'm doing either but it doesn't stop me clicking stuff :D I'm sure you can stretch to a tyre change! Dunno if the modern or historic tyres are default but the historic tyres (East) are the ones to go for :)

Ah ok, sounds like your not too fussed about the setup. I don't know what I'm doing either but it doesn't stop me clicking stuff :D I'm sure you can stretch to a tyre change! Dunno if the modern or historic tyres are default but the historic tyres (East) are the ones to go for :)

I'll have a look and make sure I'm on the historic tires :)

Thanks for sharing your track. I have enjoyed a few races here already, and this will become a nice part of Canadian Circuit racing-weekends at my home :D.

@Ryno917 ... try using the accelerator more :p

tenor.gif

Hi John,

As a local I've spent countless hours on track at Mosport so I'm looking forward to trying this out. I'm currently having an issue however - after I select a car and the track and press start, it starts loading and then returns to the Drive screen; the last message is "Loading car …". Not that I think it should matter but I've tried a few different cars and it's always the same. Any idea what the issue might be or how to troubleshoot it?

Thanks,

ps.

Hi John,

As a local I've spent countless hours on track at Mosport so I'm looking forward to trying this out. I'm currently having an issue however - after I select a car and the track and press start, it starts loading and then returns to the Drive screen; the last message is "Loading car …". Not that I think it should matter but I've tried a few different cars and it's always the same. Any idea what the issue might be or how to troubleshoot it?

Thanks,

ps.

You probably missed the shader folder when you installed the track. It’s critical that you copy all folders inside the zip to the game root folder, or it will crash.

You probably missed the shader folder when you installed the track. It’s critical that you copy all folders inside the zip to the game root folder, or it will crash.

Thanks for the quick reply. I extracted all of the files from the 7z file and copied them into the AC root folder. Just to be sure I manually confirmed that each file is in place. Any other thoughts?

Thanks again,

ps.

Thanks for the quick reply. I extracted all of the files from the 7z file and copied them into the AC root folder. Just to be sure I manually confirmed that each file is in place. Any other thoughts?

Thanks again,

ps.

Not sure if this is a factor or not but I had previously installed a Mosport2012 track from someone else. Initially both appeared but when I first had issues I removed the former. I believe that track was self contained under the track folders but it's possible there are other files that are conflicting (I will check).

Not sure if this is a factor or not but I had previously installed a Mosport2012 track from someone else. Initially both appeared but when I first had issues I removed the former. I believe that track was self contained under the track folders but it's possible there are other files that are conflicting (I will check).

Ok, I figured it out. I literally ran AC at home for the first time yesterday and just now realized that it was defaulting to "Challenge" rather than "Practice" when I was starting a session. When I switched to "Practice" everything worked fine.

Looking forward to trying it out.
Regards,

ps.

Ok, I figured it out. I literally ran AC at home for the first time yesterday and just now realized that it was defaulting to "Challenge" rather than "Practice" when I was starting a session. When I switched to "Practice" everything worked fine.

Looking forward to trying it out.
Regards,

ps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • Prizes