Tracks Mosport 2021 (CTMP) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been running races with the IMSA grid; DPi's LMP2's and GTD's (GT3) and it's mainly the DPi's that are having the problem. I think they're going airborne by cutting the curb, and then landing in the runoff. I just tried a session with a full LMP3 grid, and as you pointed out - the carnage was far less noticeable, only 2 cars went off in 25 laps. With the full IMSA grid it was pretty much a DPi per lap, and they just started piling up after a time.

Again, it's a beautiful track, and the work you put into it is very, very much appreciated! It's without a doubt a fantastic place to play... I'll play with the hint file to see if I can help the DPi robots to stop logging air time :)

Thanks again!

I've been running races with the IMSA grid; DPi's LMP2's and GTD's (GT3) and it's mainly the DPi's that are having the problem. I think they're going airborne by cutting the curb, and then landing in the runoff. I just tried a session with a full LMP3 grid, and as you pointed out - the carnage was far less noticeable, only 2 cars went off in 25 laps. With the full IMSA grid it was pretty much a DPi per lap, and they just started piling up after a time.

Again, it's a beautiful track, and the work you put into it is very, very much appreciated! It's without a doubt a fantastic place to play... I'll play with the hint file to see if I can help the DPi robots to stop logging air time :)

Thanks again!
Which mod is this? The car itself might need an AI file tweak

It's all pretty much downloaded cars I've picked up from all over the place - but even the URD cars joined the party in the runoff! Let's face it, it's a corner that in real life has more than it's share of run offs, so I shouldn't complain, it's 100 percent accurate! :)

It shouldn't, folder name is completely different. V1.0 also includes both vao and extension files inside the track folder which have priority over anything else.

But because the config uses [Material_DistantEmissive], it requires at least CSP p140 to work, provided the included shader files on \system were properly installed too. @Stephen O'Sullivan

Thank you. I'm on CSP 140. I'll try to install the mod again.

The 0.8 version that came out in December was great. This is even better. I just had an evening full of constant, door-to-door racing around here, and folks, this track is just a delight to drive on. Thanks so much for all the work that went into it; I can't overstate how much I'm enjoying it.

I reinstalled it and the track works perfectly, although it's a little heavy on the FPS. (My PC isn't the newest.) Thank you for a very nice mod. Mosport's fast curves are frustrating (when will I ever nail them?) but exciting. :thumbsup:
The world detail settings work for this track if needed, if you knock it down a notch or 2, vehicles, RV, and some 3d grass won’t be rendered and improve FPS

Hello i can choose the track in practice but on SRS it says download required, i placed the folders correct i think because they work on practice. In the SRS it says track missing.

Insane quality track probably my number 1 track in AC right now its way up there with Kunos quality tracks,
the surface and layout is just sublime, and not sure why someone said the surface is not bumpy,
with 3 amps and 6x buttkickers LFE and a Jetseat its bumpy alright feels lovely,

I am not complaining here at all, I just wish the grass looked slightly not as green and aged somewhat just feels too bright and too much with 0 variation on the grass, I hope it gets updated would be out of this world.:)
photo0jpg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 294 68.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 193 45.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 211 49.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 88 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 117 27.3%
Back