More Power Units F1 22

Misc More Power Units F1 22 1.04b

Login or Register an account to download this content
yes just get rid of my livery_TEAM.erp and driversuit_TEAM.erp files inside the "_ACTIVE" subfolder inside "_MODULAR_MODS" folder. Keep carmisc files.
Many thanks.... regarding the assets group and character package folders? the audio folder, instead, I must surely overwrite it...I ask you because I want to use only the interface and the sound of the engines, leaving the opposing teams unchanged... I don't want them to conflict with the Vodafone Porsche mod...anyway a really great job with the sound

Many thanks.... regarding the assets group and character package folders? the audio folder, instead, I must surely overwrite it...I ask you because I want to use only the interface and the sound of the engines, leaving the opposing teams unchanged... I don't want them to conflict with the Vodafone Porsche mod...anyway a really great job with the sound
Ignore the asset group and character package stuff its just for certain specific driver helmet changes etc. You need modular mods base files, carmisc files installed, and the audio subfolder. Yes you do need the audio folder.

Ignora il gruppo di risorse e il pacchetto di personaggi sono solo per alcune modifiche specifiche al casco del conducente, ecc. Sono necessari file di base delle mod modulari, file carmisc installati e la sottocartella audio. Sì, hai bisogno della cartella audio.
thaks heskey, you helped me a lot...

it adds new PUs in addition to the standard game (so a total of 7 so far: Mercedes, Ferrari, Honda, Renault, Porsche, Aston, Ford). This is for the real life teams. You can hear all 7 sounds from switching camera if you watching onboards for example.

For your MyTeam, while there are still 7 total engine suppliers, you can only choose from 4 (I replaced these choices with the new ones if you install the copy & paste MyTeam contents). There is no way around this MyTeam choice, it is as the game is designed.

Expect an 8th: Audi, in a update.
I'm Sorry, it's not possibile to add only a pu? I'm looking for audi engine to add

Is there a way to only change the sound of the my team car? I'm doing an Audi my team and I would like it to have it's own engine sound, I mean, I'm using a modular mod sking for the my team car and I can't use the livery with the engine sounds mod

Last edited:
I have no clue if it is a conflict or not but i'm using this mod with the Real Team chassis mod for MyTeam, trying to use this mod with the Alpine in MyTeam and the more PU mod works in GP mode but it defaults to the original sounds for MyTeam, wondering if anyone knows if they're incompatible.

Is it possible to swap around which team uses which engine (giving the Audi engine to Alfa Romeo for example) so it matches what other mods I have installed for my own little story in MyTeam

Is it possible to swap around which team uses which engine (giving the Audi engine to Alfa Romeo for example) so it matches what other mods I have installed for my own little story in MyTeam
the easiest way is to download misc. template from the people who make the modular mods for f1 22 and edit the pkg script (carmodel) for alfa romeo with sublime text (free) for example and edit the bundle name line to use the one I entered for Mclaren instead.

I am working on 1.03 right now and it will have alfa romeo use Audi instead of McLaren so you can wait until I update this mod to see the change :)

the easiest way is to download misc. template from the people who make the modular mods for f1 22 and edit the pkg script (carmodel) for alfa romeo with sublime text (free) for example and edit the bundle name line to use the one I entered for Mclaren instead.

I am working on 1.03 right now and it will have alfa romeo use Audi instead of McLaren so you can wait until I update this mod to see the change :)
So just exporting the pkg file with ego erp, opening it in visual studio code and replacing the lines from the teams will do? That makes it easier than i tought it would be, thank you

So just exporting the pkg file with ego erp, opening it in visual studio code and replacing the lines from the teams will do? That makes it easier than i tought it would be, thank you
Exactly! You just change this line to: "bundleName.ppv1.344247110": "stri v8_tb_mercedes_amg_gtr_f122.bdl",
Then import and save into "carmisc_alfa_romeo.erp"!

I also change a line a little below to "switchName.ppv1.3614812426": "stri f1_m_alpine",
(This changes the exhaust and gearbox whine, it works very well with my Audi sound). You don't have to do this.

The alfa romeo carmisc file is in here: LINK.
Make sure modular base files are installed too: LINK.

HeskeyBoy21 updated More Power Units F1 22 with a new update entry:

v10 Power Units Release

Huge update since focusing all my efforts onto my Masters course (I earned a distinction!) :x3::sleep::thumbsup:
  • Added new v10 power unit selection and sounds. (Toyota, Mercedes, Ferrari, BMW).
  • Updated previous liveries for new car models.
  • Alfa Romeo now uses the Audi v6 Power Unit instead of McLaren.
  • Alfa Romeo has a Audi Livery.
  • v10 engine logo added to power unit selection screen.
  • New UI for power unit selection...

Read the rest of this update entry...

New here, I want to add this mod and have a Myteam mod where I am Nissan Penske. The mods work individually but when used together, your mod is the only one that shows. Do you happen to know how to make both work?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 463 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 305 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 179 27.1%
Back