More Power Units F1 22

Misc More Power Units F1 22 1.04b

Login or Register an account to download this content
HeskeyBoy21 submitted a new resource:

More Power Units F1 22 - More engines and new liveries!

View attachment 581890

Built for Game Patch: 1.05

The new engine regulations is here! With a more cost-effective approach to the new rule-set, new engine suppliers have joined the sport to supply v6 turbo hybrid engines to the teams! Perhaps this could also help influence new teams to join the sport.

All engines have their own unique sounds!

Red Bull - Honda
Ferrari & Alfa Romeo - Ferrari...

Read more about this resource...

I just want porsche sound for myteam career ı don't want ford haas or other things how can i just do that
Ok so only looking at the copy & paste MyTeam folder you want to paste in just the myteam_mercedes folder (from teams subfolder) in the correct place in game directory, the ui_package folder, and for audio you just need the "v8_tb_mercedes_amg_gt_black_f122.bdl" file.

hey really great job! :D is it possible to add peugeot for my team mode? :)
well.. I plan to finish the Audio bundle sound for McLaren but in the future maybe I could look into having Peugeot as a option to replace one of the 4 MyTeam engine choices and make it a 5th additional engine in the future perhaps. My first car in rl was a Peugeot so I am interested :)

Does this add these PUs in addition to the standard game ones or does it replace them? I'm assuming the latter?
it adds new PUs in addition to the standard game (so a total of 7 so far: Mercedes, Ferrari, Honda, Renault, Porsche, Aston, Ford). This is for the real life teams. You can hear all 7 sounds from switching camera if you watching onboards for example.

For your MyTeam, while there are still 7 total engine suppliers, you can only choose from 4 (I replaced these choices with the new ones if you install the copy & paste MyTeam contents). There is no way around this MyTeam choice, it is as the game is designed.

Expect an 8th: Audi, in a update.

Last edited:
Its just a rename ? or adding new engine...? quite confusing when F1 2021 was more engine
Are you able to use more than 4 engines at once or can you use only one? I want to add Ford but keep the original 4 engines.
The real life teams use a total of 7 engines at once (to be 8 in an update).
For your MyTeam you can only choose from four which are replaced with the new choices (see the screenshot in the description). You can hear all 7 sounds when spectating between cars from your garage or watching a replay for example.

@Steven Poirier the audio for a few a supercars are replaced at the moment if that's what you mean. This is currently a work around as new audio bundle files could not be added due to memory issues. I may be able to fix this in a update! The F1 modes use a total of 7 now still.

Last edited:
does this mod actually add Engines that you can chose in the my team mode? or does it only replace them?
For your MyTeam you can only choose from four which are replaced with the new choices (see the screenshot in the description). Its how the game is designed and no way around it as far as I know.. yet.

The real life teams use a total of 7 engines at once (to be 8 in an update).

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.