F1 2010 More Pit Stops

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Dear expert techy people :),

DRS i can live without however the only thing missing in this game (apart from peeps to race online PC) is more pit stops!! It would be cool if tyre strategy played a bigger part in 2010 so my question is....
....can anyone tell me how to increase tyre wear for ALL (AI and Human). I hope it's as simple as editing a file(s)?? but i'm not a techy.
If anyone can help i would be forever grateful. Payment of 1 goat will be express posted to you. :roflmao:

20gmt is ok if we don't have any 'false starts' or delays. If things run a little late, i'll just have to bolt at the end. :)

So what's the plan...just us 3 with AI......or no AI? That will no doubt be a lonely track.
Do we open it up to others? What's the meaning of life? Are we alone in the Universe? Will i get my Subaru WRX STi soon?
:rolleyes:

Well Mr Bill, myself and Jan normally have more than enough fun with just the 2 of us, sometimes on track too! :D :D

Nah seriously, we race hard, but normally I slow down to let Scarlett Johansson catch up when she spins and vice versa. Also we will take turns leading, and swapping positions etc. Like you say, with a couple/three people, it would be a lonely race if we just go for it, so we usually just dog fight for more fun.

If we throw it open session, we will just end up with random muppets on the track, but im more than happy to see if some RD regulars want to make it a proper race, or just do some fun dog fighting like I mentioned above.

Dont get a Scooby, get an Evo X.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back