F1 2010 More Pit Stops

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Dear expert techy people :),

DRS i can live without however the only thing missing in this game (apart from peeps to race online PC) is more pit stops!! It would be cool if tyre strategy played a bigger part in 2010 so my question is....
....can anyone tell me how to increase tyre wear for ALL (AI and Human). I hope it's as simple as editing a file(s)?? but i'm not a techy.
If anyone can help i would be forever grateful. Payment of 1 goat will be express posted to you. :roflmao:

Any chance we could set something up in 2011 ? For this coming weekend perhaps ?
How busy are you guys, Bill ? Paul ? Anyone else ?

Hm, why did I use so many ? in this post ?? :D

I am a little busy but it sounds good. Put some days forward that suits you ladies and i'll see what's on. :p It should be fine though.

I have only setups for 3 tracks ATM (the 1st 3) but i'm happy to race anywhere as long as i can have 1 or 2 days notice to get a setup/learn the track.

What about other peeps...you guys have played this game more so you would know better than me who might race with us for this "invite only" race? :O_o:

...not sure why you used so many question marks ??????? :D

This is probably not the right place to ask for interest in 2011. :) I don't know where though without being 'elitist'...
Oh well, it's onwards and upwards with my career by the looks. :p

Nah, you are probably right in that. :)
Also,I didn't have as much spare time as I thought I would this weekend, so I am sorry for not being more active in this... :(

I am only working 8-12 tomorrow and have Tuesday off, so tomorrow night we could perhaps try and do some informal race, even if it would mean just you, me and Paul...?

Nah, you are probably right in that. :)
Also,I didn't have as much spare time as I thought I would this weekend, so I am sorry for not being more active in this... :(

I am only working 8-12 tomorrow and have Tuesday off, so tomorrow night we could perhaps try and do some informal race, even if it would mean just you, me and Paul...?

Yeah should be fine for me. 19.00gmt (5.00am for me) or 19.30gmt if that suits you dudes better ?
Basically i'm available all week so what day Jan-Olov ?? :giggle:
How about Turkey or China ?

Yeah, that sounds fine to me. 19.00gmt (5.00am for me) or even 19.30gmt if that suits you dudes better ?
Basically i'm pretty well free all week. What day exactly are you thinking Jan-Olov ??
How about China or Turkey ? (just learnt them you see) :D

Well, tomorrow night would be perfect for me since I have Tuesday off :D Not sure about Paul though, haven't talked to him this weekend.
Also, 19:00 or 19:30 GMT is totally ok for me and I would love to do a race at Turkey, as that Istanbul track is one of my favourites :)

Anyway, let me know what you think and I'll set it up and host it.
I'll check this thread when I am at work tomorrow, it is getting late and I probably should go to bed for my beautysleep...;)

Well, tomorrow night would be perfect for me since I have Tuesday off :D Not sure about Paul though, haven't talked to him this weekend.
Also, 19:00 or 19:30 GMT is totally ok for me and I would love to do a race at Turkey, as that Istanbul track is one of my favourites :)

Anyway, let me know what you think and I'll set it up and host it.
I'll check this thread when I am at work tomorrow, it is getting late and I probably should go to bed for my beautysleep...;)

Beauty sleep? Nah, i tried that,doesn't work...i'm still as ugly as a Donkeys bum! :poop:
Whenever we race is fine with me, will leave it up to you Jar-Of. :thumbsup:
Turkey is good! ...especially with a little Cranberry Sauce...

2nbzk0l.jpg

I prefer a chicken burger :D

Im fine with whatever track, any chance of a 20GMT start time or will Bill need to be heading to work by then?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back