More AI Crashes, More Pitstops, More Slipstream (Copy + Paste or Manual)

Misc More AI Crashes, More Pitstops, More Slipstream (Copy + Paste or Manual) v11

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can I use your mod and also kolar 2026 performance mod or it will create some kind of conflict having both of them tweeking car's performance?

10/10. Always funny to play. Nice work

Can I use your mod and also kolar 2026 performance mod or it will create some kind of conflict having both of them tweeking car's performance?

10/10. Always funny to play. Nice work
What else do I reccomend?
- First and foremost, I absolutely reccomend using Kolarr's Improved AI mod: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/improved-ai.55936/
IMPORTANT: If you do, do not use the Better Slipstream additional add-on, as this will overwrite all the script changes in my mod.
Simply add the modular mod folder called 'TRACK_AI' to your '_ACTIVE' folder.
Kolarr's Improved AI mod helps to create even more crashes as the AI will defend like a lion.
Not only will there be more crashes, but they will be more unique, and more realistic!

Hi folks,
very nice mod indeed!

My question is, with the two suggested strategies (50% Races) before the start of the race, does the AI take into account the higher tire wear and suggest a two-stop strategy as the fastest? Or is the one-stop strategy always suggested as the fastest strategy?

Thanks in forward.

Hi folks,
very nice mod indeed!

My question is, with the two suggested strategies (50% Races) before the start of the race, does the AI take into account the higher tire wear and suggest a two-stop strategy as the fastest? Or is the one-stop strategy always suggested as the fastest strategy?

Thanks in forward.
they mostly do 2 stops some do 1 stops

Is possible to change the car performance to make them more like reality? For example Aston Martin a little faster, Mercedes closer to Ferrari and Red Bull.

In game Aston it's almost as slow as Williams

Hi, probably a stupid question but do you just copy and paste performance_f1_teams.erp and performance_myteam.erp to active folder? I have done this but tyre strategy remains 1 stop for everyone still.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 450 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 173 26.8%
Back