More AI Crashes, More Pitstops, More Slipstream (Copy + Paste or Manual)

Misc More AI Crashes, More Pitstops, More Slipstream (Copy + Paste or Manual) v11

Login or Register an account to download this content
Its track dependant for sure.
What race length are you on? For me Silverstone is a 2/3 stop race
50% and these were the only teams that done 2 stops. I’m new to adding mods so maybe I’m doing something wrong ‍♂️
Bahrain - alfas
Saudi - Alfa & Williams
Australia - no teams
Imola - Alfa, Williams and haas

50% and these were the only teams that done 2 stops. I’m new to adding mods so maybe I’m doing something wrong ‍♂️
Bahrain - alfas
Saudi - Alfa & Williams
Australia - no teams
Imola - Alfa, Williams and haas
Strange, I just did Bahrain and everyone did 2 stops except for Aston Martin.
Are you sure you've got the latest version? v.4?

If it fails I can make you a seperate copy+paste folder with increased tyre wear this week. I'm making quite a few optional folders for a few others so no harm in 1 more
Tried again but same result in Bahrain. Only Alfa and haas 2 stopped. Yeah if you don’t mind please mate.

poostick updated More AI Crashes, More Pitstops, More Slipstream (Copy + Paste or Manual) with a new update entry:

Problem Child Tracks, New stuff coming soon

Ok, so it turns out there are a few 'problem child' tracks that cause way too many DNF's than you'd ideally like.

This mod is called 'More AI Crashes', and it definitely acheives that, but sometimes 12 DNF's and spending most of the race behind a Safety Car is not ideal.

I've identified the tracks as the following:
  • Bahrain International Circuit, Sakhir
  • Jeddah Corniche Circuit, Jeddah
  • Albert Park Circuit, Melbourne
  • Imola Circuit, Imola
  • Miami International...

Read the rest of this update entry...

where this update mate?
Taking a long time because I can't get the variables right :)
Either there's tons of crashes, or there's no crashes.

I think it's best to stick with what we have honestly. More Crashes, some tracks there are tons of crashes. Without changing the values by 0.01 and then playing a full race each time (which will take bloody ages) I don't know what else to suggest :).

Taking a long time because I can't get the variables right :)
Either there's tons of crashes, or there's no crashes.

I think it's best to stick with what we have honestly. More Crashes, some tracks there are tons of crashes. Without changing the values by 0.01 and then playing a full race each time (which will take bloody ages) I don't know what else to suggest :).
there is no need to wonder, throw it to test, we can always remove the mod at any time

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 451 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 298 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 174 26.9%
Back