More AI Crashes, More Pitstops, More Slipstream (Copy + Paste or Manual)

Misc More AI Crashes, More Pitstops, More Slipstream (Copy + Paste or Manual) v11

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mate What happend???
Effort is what happened.
Everyone wants their own unique version of the mod which will take me ages whilst working a full time job.
For me, the way it is works perfectly. If people want to change values and tweak it and make their own copy + pastes folders and upload them then go for it!
I have a added puncture chance and prolonged the tyre wear to 90% before risk of punctures. So I'll probably update it soon with this new resource. But it will be for:

- 50% races only
- No Additional Damage for MyTeam Cars
- 2/3 Stops for every race (with a slim chance to 1-stop if you are good at looking after your tyres)
- Puncture chance 50% when running over debris at any speed for all cars
- Adding manual version for anyone who wants to tweak for 25% races, add MyTeam damage or change any values.

poostick updated More AI Crashes, More Pitstops, More Slipstream (Copy + Paste or Manual) with a new update entry:

New Update Fix + Puncture Chance Increase + Manual Instructions for Custom Tweaks

So here's a new copy + paste version that works with the latest patch. It includes:

- More AI Crashes (not for MyTeam cars)
- Better Slipstream
- More Tyre Wear (2/3 stops for every race with a slim chance of a 1-stop if you are good at looking after tyres)
- Tyres can now push to 90% wear before risk of puncture
- 50% chance of puncture if you run over debris at any speed (for all cars)
- Puncture until pop time increased. When you get a puncutre, the tyre will pop anytime between 1 second...

Read the rest of this update entry...

And excuse me I have just a small question, but on each race I see that the Red bull make systematically only 1 pit stop, is it normal? Thanks again for your help

And excuse me I have just a small question, but on each race I see that the Red bull make systematically only 1 pit stop, is it normal? Thanks again for your help
Hmm, I had a look to see if I missed out Red Bull when making the changes but I didn't. Did you do a copy and paste or manual install? Maybe in your campaign Red Bull have made big strides in tyre wear? I dunno. Try doing a manual install for Red Bull if you're still struggling. If others report the same issue I'll export it again and apply an update but I'm 99.9% sure that it's correct.

Hey mate, my Game seems to crash using your Mod. I tested every single mod to see which one it was crashing at, and it was your mod that caused it. I don't know if there's something you could do, but it would be great.

Hmm, I had a look to see if I missed out Red Bull when making the changes but I didn't. Did you do a copy and paste or manual install? Maybe in your campaign Red Bull have made big strides in tyre wear? I dunno. Try doing a manual install for Red Bull if you're still struggling. If others report the same issue I'll export it again and apply an update but I'm 99.9% sure that it's correct.
I just made a copy and paste, I installed the modular but I don't know how to import the xml files and where to add them. If you ever have a tutorial I'm interested (I did not find on the internet..) thanks again

1671566675982.png

This should be everything I need? Or it is incorrect the folder pasted?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 450 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 173 26.8%
Back